Share Your Creative Works: Showcase & Critique!

• Thread starter dimensional
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Works
In summary, this forum is great for people who want to share their creative works with others. There are no rules, so anyone can start a new thread.
dimensional
Hi, I didn't see any kind of thread with this topic so I figure I could post it here.

I'm sure there are a lot of really creative people here, and I would love to see what kind of works of art that might be floating around in the collective minds here at PF. You can post anything that would be considered some kind of creative work (be it a painting, short story, a jingle or even a cool website) and everyone can critique and praise and do all of those wonderful things that inflate our egos and our sense of worth ;) hehe

I'll start the thread off with an old inking I did back in 2006. It's the bust of an ibex, and it's not that great.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/024/c/6/Black_Ibex_by_rexxz.jpg" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Anyone? I apologize if the bump is untowardly... I'd really love to see some more creations from the PF community! Surely there's some masterpieces lurking beneath the blanket of anonymity over here. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, I'm looking through that thread right now. I'm still somewhat unaccustomed to the culture of this forum, specifically regarding these kinds of topics. Are individual, personalized threads more acceptable/encouraged, or is it better to have a singular general thread for this kind of broad topic? Every other forum I've been to seems to have their own little traditions for this kind of thing ;)

dimensional said:
Thanks for the link, I'm looking through that thread right now. I'm still somewhat unaccustomed to the culture of this forum, specifically regarding these kinds of topics. Are individual, personalized threads more acceptable/encouraged, or is it better to have a singular general thread for this kind of broad topic? Every other forum I've been to seems to have their own little traditions for this kind of thing ;)

Well there aren't any hard-set rules. If there are two threads that are similar enough, and running at about the same time, the mentors might merge them.

But for things like art, since we don't have many threads on on it (probably since we don't have many artists :smile:!), I'm going to guess that it's not a problem to start a new thread. I know there have been some going back a few years, but I couldn't find them. Well OK I didn't look very hard :biggrin:.

Speaking of Zoobie.. Where has that bipedal critter been?

BTW, welcome to PF, dimensional.

I was killing my time two days ago:

[PLAIN]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11071453/photo%285%29.JPG [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
uh... I drew this a while ago... no it was not when I was five.

Attachments

• flower storm.jpg
    flower storm.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 433
my painting - colours1
ahem... as a work worth millions, it of course needs to be copyrighted...

Attachments

• COLOURS.jpg
    COLOURS.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
nucleargirl said:
my painting - colours1
I like that.

Me too. Nice contributions!

1. What types of creative works can I share on "Share Your Creative Works: Showcase & Critique!"?

On "Share Your Creative Works: Showcase & Critique!", you can share any type of creative work, such as writing, visual art, photography, music, and more. We welcome all forms of artistic expression.

2. How do I receive feedback on my creative work?

To receive feedback on your creative work, you can post it on the forum and ask for critiques from other members. You can also join group discussions and workshops to receive constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement.

3. Is there a limit to how many works I can share on the forum?

No, there is no limit to the number of works you can share on the forum. However, we recommend focusing on one or a few pieces at a time to receive more in-depth feedback and avoid overwhelming others with too many works.

4. Can I share works that are still in progress?

Yes, you can share works that are still in progress on the forum. Many members are happy to provide feedback and help you improve your work before it is finalized.

5. How should I give feedback to others on their creative works?

When giving feedback on others' creative works, it is important to be respectful and constructive. Point out what you like about the work and offer suggestions for improvement. Avoid harsh criticism or personal attacks.