1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Criteria for getting into mit physics department experimental and practical nuclear

1. Dec 19, 2011 #1
    i could use some kind advice regarding
    I am a second year student pursuing electrical engineering and i want to get into mit physics department experimental nuclear and particle physics .can anyone help me know the admission criteria .what is it mostly .gre score or attitude towards research or previous experience.if there are people here with a similar dream please contact me .

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 19, 2011 #2

chiro

Science Advisor

Re: criteria for getting into mit physics department experimental and practical nucle

Hey laalini and welcome to the forums.

Have you checked out their website for admissions information?

4. Dec 19, 2011 #3

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Re: criteria for getting into mit physics department experimental and practical nucle

We have had many threads here about getting into MIT and similar places. I used the "Search" link at the top of the page, choose the "Google search" option, entered "get into mit" and got the following:

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...earch#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=get into mit&gsc.page=1

You might want to review some of these. :smile:

5. Jan 9, 2012 #4

thank you friends

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook