Crop circles near to where i live

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Circles
In summary, the conversation is about a crop circle that was reported in Ufton, near Southam, Warwickshire, UK. Participants discuss the cleverness of the crop circle and wonder how it was made without being detected. One person mentions sleepwalking and another suggests using a pattern to create the design. The conversation ends with a suggestion to move near a lake.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
http://southamnews.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=885:ufton-crop-circle&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=1

This one has a very clear picture of it
http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-discussions/30737-crop-circle-reported-ufton-nr-southam-warwickshire-uk-25th-june.html

Last year at Chesterton and Ufton
http://harbury.villagebuzz.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=588

very cleaver how these were done without detection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
*psst* how'd you do it, woolie :biggrin:?

lisab said:
*psst* how'd you do it, woolie :biggrin:?

I think i sleep walk.

wolram said:
I think i sleep walk.

Me too! I don't think I do crop circles though. I just disassemble things.

You told me once you use patterns to make them. :wink:
I have a really beautiful doily. Do you think you could make that pattern next in Central Park, NY?

Lacy33 said:
You told me once you use patterns to make them. :wink:
I have a really beautiful doily. Do you think you could make that pattern next in Central Park, NY?

ME, do a doily? i don't have an artistic bone in my body. :cool:

wolram said:
ME, do a doily? i don't have an artistic bone in my body. :cool:

Then hooooow did you make the pretty one in the picture? :rolleyes:

If I were you, I'd be moving to somewhere near a lake or something, with lots of water, if you know what I mean.

1. What are crop circles and how are they formed?

Crop circles are geometric patterns that appear in fields of crops, typically in wheat, barley, or corn. They are formed when the crops are flattened in a specific pattern. The exact cause of crop circles is still debated, but many scientists believe they are the result of natural phenomena like wind or lightning, while others believe they are man-made hoaxes.

2. Are crop circles near my area a common occurrence?

Crop circles are not a common occurrence in most areas. They tend to appear in areas with large fields of crops and are more prevalent in certain countries like the UK, where there is a history of reported crop circles. However, they can appear anywhere in the world.

3. How can I tell if a crop circle is real or a hoax?

It can be difficult to determine if a crop circle is real or a hoax. Some signs that a crop circle may be a hoax include the presence of footprints or tire tracks leading to the formation, lack of precision in the design, and damage to the crops. However, it is also possible for a crop circle to be real and have similar characteristics.

4. Are there any scientific explanations for crop circles?

As mentioned earlier, there is still no definitive scientific explanation for crop circles. Some theories suggest they are the result of natural phenomena like weather patterns or animals, while others propose they are created by advanced technology or extraterrestrial beings. More research is needed to fully understand the phenomenon.

5. Can crop circles have any negative effects on the surrounding environment or crops?

There is no evidence to suggest that crop circles have any negative effects on the surrounding environment or crops. In fact, some studies have shown that the flattened crops can actually improve soil quality and increase crop yield. However, the damage caused by humans entering and trampling the crops to create a hoax can have negative effects on the crops and surrounding ecosystem.

Back