"Actual Crop Cylinders Caught on Film!

In summary, crop cylinders have been caught on film and are considered possible artifacts of a once-proud civilization with advanced scientific and technological knowledge. However, some believe they are actually the precursor stage of giant marshmallows grown on marshmallow farms. There are also theories that they are created by the shadow government for world domination and that they infest our brains when consumed as marshmallows. The existence of crop tori in silos is also questioned.
Physics news on Phys.org
Whoaaaa Maaan! Please don't
post any more freaky stuff like
this dude! Man this really
freaks me out!

Last edited:
Embedded in the core of each of these objects is a small cylinder, sharpened at one end and having at tiny hole at the other.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Whoaaaa Maaan! Please don't
post any more freaky stuff like
this dude! Man this really
freaks me out!

Sorry Zooby but I think this stuff has to be exposed. I should have put a disclaimer on this one I guess.

Possible artifacts of a once-proud civilisation, the makeup and construction techniques of these cylinders indicates that they possessed a knowledge of science and technological know-how that far exceeds that of modern crop-circle researchers.

No-no-no-no-no, you people have this all wrong!

I've seen these things when they turn, they develop a white coating, once they pass that larval stage, and I found out that they are actually the precursor stage of the adult which is the GIANT marshmellow, grown on the marshmellow farms!

(Cheese, don't you people know anything?:wink: )

AHHHHHHHHH! Stop it! Stop it!

Your the only one who can stop them, they're in YOUR post after all. [zz)]

Ivan I see that you are now mentor of the Mystics forum, congradulations! But uh...shouldnt this be in your forum?

Nicool003,
Ivan is menrot of PSUDEO science, as amazing as it seems, these mysterious crop cylendars seem to be REAL. I personlally witnessed some very near my home. The totally amazing thing is they vanish as quickly as they appear! Who would guess!

YES! I, too, have seen these things strewn about fields near my home! They're WILD! I've actually seen 4-legged beast-like animals appearing to push them around with their noses! At least, that's what I thought at the time. Now I see that maybe they are after those sharpened metal things located within them that Geniere mentioned. What are they? What do they do with them when they find them? Should we be afraid?

p.s.
Integral! What's a 'menrot'?

Originally posted by Tsunami
YES! I, too, have seen these things strewn about fields near my home! They're WILD! I've actually seen 4-legged beast-like animals appearing to push them around with their noses! At least, that's what I thought at the time. Now I see that maybe they are after those sharpened metal things located within them that Geniere mentioned. What are they? What do they do with them when they find them? Should we be afraid?

p.s.
Integral! What's a 'menrot'?

Looks to be some form of a twisted mentor?

Hmm... Seems fitting :smile:

Is this really necessary? We try to run a tight ship in the General Board, and your nonsense about crop cylinders is nothing but bunk!

We all know they have been created by the shadow government as part of a plan to rule the world!

Originally posted by Zero
We all know they have been created by the shadow government as part of a plan to rule the world!

So...we SHOULD be afraid? VERY AFRAID??
Or will they rule the world like our hero, Bill Clinton?

WOW are you people ever off!

Haven't you ever seen when they line them up, and it becomes a Giant marshmellow worm, that's the adult stage the ends up giving birth to the larval stages that some of you seem to think are going to "Rule the World".

I'm telling you you have it all wrong, after the grow that white skin, and get harvested, by us, as Marshmellows, we eat them and they infest our brains, that's how they have planned to take over the world, through us!
(Ooops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that, if they find out my life will be in danger, Uh oh, I hear a knocking at the door, hang on, I'll go check it out.....AAAAUGHHHHHHHHH!)...

Do silos have crop tori?

Originally posted by selfAdjoint
Do silos have crop tori?

Yes!, but stop shouting that! or the marshmellow worms will come to get you! SHHHHHHH!

1. What are crop cylinders?

Crop cylinders, also known as crop circles, are geometric patterns that appear in fields of crops, most commonly in wheat, barley, and corn. They usually consist of flattened areas of crops that form intricate designs, often appearing overnight.

2. How are crop cylinders formed?

There is no definitive answer as to how crop cylinders are formed. Some theories suggest they are created by natural phenomena such as wind or lightning, while others propose they are made by extraterrestrial beings. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these theories and the exact cause of crop cylinders remains a mystery.

3. Are there any authentic crop cylinders caught on film?

Yes, there have been numerous instances of crop cylinders caught on film, with some dating back to the 1920s. However, many of these videos have been proven to be hoaxes, and there is no conclusive video evidence that proves the existence of genuine crop cylinders.

4. Can crop cylinders be replicated by humans?

Yes, it is possible for humans to create crop cylinders with the use of tools such as ropes and boards. In fact, many of the reported crop cylinders have been proven to be man-made, often as a form of art or prank.

5. Do crop cylinders have any scientific significance?

Crop cylinders do not have any scientific significance in terms of their formation. However, their intricate designs and mathematical precision have sparked interest among some scientists and mathematicians, who have studied them as potential examples of sacred geometry or evidence of extraterrestrial communication.