Crush the Castle game

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Evo
Mentor
Kurdt sent me the link to this game yesterday. This game is rated E for Evo. In other words, it's fun and easy. Uhm, not that I am. :uhh:

Anyway, go here http://zazka.com/file.php?f=381.

Go to *Crush the Castle* and click *Play*, click "New Game", and go forth.

The first castle will appear and the scene will scroll left to the trebuchet. click once to start the trebuchet and click again to release projectiles.

I sailed through all of the castles fairly quick last night, once Kurdt pointed out that the reason all of my balls were falling to the ground was that I wasn't releasing them. :redface:

I'm not doing as well today, I'm overthinking it.

Have fun.

Answers and Replies

Its about time to start a thread about computer game addiction...:bugeye::bugeye:

Hepth
Gold Member
Have you played Angry Birds on android phones yet? Amazing and free (And similar!)

Seige Master,

My serf has informed me of your success and I am quite pleased. Our kingdom can live in peace (?) another day. As a reward, I grant you a spot of land where you can build as many castles as you desire (?).

-King

Now can I have my two hours back?

Evo
Mentor
Seige Master,

My serf has informed me of your success and I am quite pleased. Our kingdom can live in peace (?) another day. As a reward, I grant you a spot of land where you can build as many castles as you desire (?).

-King

Yeah, building a castle after getting to the end was a let down. But you got to kill all of those people! Look on the bright side!

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Seige Master,

-King

Thanks for keeping the kingdom safe, Jimmy! I'll sleep well tonight knowing we have a master at the trebuchet.

Yeah, building a castle after getting to the end was a let down. But you got to kill all of those people! Look on the bright side!
I built a castle out of a dozen metal I beams and three floor pieces as a roof. I knocked it down in one shot. Fortunately I wasn't inside at the time. You're right though. The screams of those knights and damsels will echo in my pleasant memories for some time to come.

There's at least one advanced version of this game.

My son introduced me to it last summer. So far, both he and I have killed all castles in both versions of the game in one blow.

Of course, it took us a few trials on each one before we "achieved" such "status..." Lol.

I just beat the second version. Is way too easy, my average number of shots was like 3.2

diazona
Homework Helper
Most of the castles in the second version are supposed to be crushed in 1 shot, though.

There are also the player-contributed castles in the second game... a few of them are actually quite well designed.

(And once you get bored of that, I have no shortage of other flash games to recommend :wink:)

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
It's easy to defeat a kingdom when their guards burst like a bag of blood when they bump into each other.

It's easy to defeat a kingdom when their guards burst like a bag of blood when they bump into each other.

It's called "overkill." You know, like when one is dealing with nuclear weapons.

They didn't have good nutrition in those days.

I checked out the first and it's real fun!
Too easy though

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Oh heck. I just installed the iPod App version. It's the best one yet. Cost me $.99 . I could have bought Cheap Trick's "Dream Police" for that money. Now I will pobably never hear that song again :sad:

Hm the links broken for me.

drizzle
Gold Member
Try the game 'Egg vs Chicken', help the eggs defend themselves from chickens' attacks! :biggrin: I love it!

Try the game 'Egg vs Chicken', help the eggs defend themselves from chickens' attacks! :biggrin: I love it!

fun! :rofl:
I will prefer castle to it though.