How Many Mangoes Did Apputten Have Left After Savithree Ate Some?

• Thread starter powergirl
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around a joke about a boy named Apputten who picked some mangoes and his friend Savithree who ate some of them. The question is asked about the remaining number of mangoes, and there is some confusion about the joke and the tone of the conversation.
powergirl
cum'on try thiZzzzzz...! :)

hi guys...try this ... :rofl:
"A boy from India named, Apputten picked some mangoes... And his friend savithree ate some mangoes from apputten's collection of mangoes...
whats the remaining number of mangoes?":tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, that's hilarious. I'm literally rolling off my seat with laughter... Ow! help me my sides hurt... :uhh:

Am I missing the joke here?

This's not a serious forum...cum'on answer meee...

cristo said:
Am I missing the joke here?
Sorry, obviously my satirical wit doesn't work online...

Hootenanny said:
Sorry, obviously my satirical wit doesn't work online...

I thought there might be a hint of sarcasm in your comment. MY post was aimed at the OP really, since she's obviously seeing a joke that I'm not!

Umm...7?

cristo said:
I thought there might be a hint of sarcasm in your comment. MY post was aimed at the OP really, since she's obviously seeing a joke that I'm not!
I don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch...:wink:

1. What is "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ."?

"Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." is a phrase used to encourage someone to try something new or step out of their comfort zone. It can also be seen as a playful challenge or invitation to explore something unfamiliar.

2. Is "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." a scientific term?

No, "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." is not a scientific term. It is a colloquial phrase used in everyday conversation.

3. Where did "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." originate from?

The exact origin of "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." is unknown, but it is believed to have emerged in popular culture and internet slang in the late 20th century.

4. How is "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." different from other motivational phrases?

"Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." is unique in its use of playful spelling and emphasis on trying something new or unfamiliar. It also has a sense of light-heartedness and humor, making it stand out from other more serious motivational phrases.

5. Can "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." be used in a scientific context?

While "Cum'on try thiZzzzzz ." is not a scientific term, it can be used in a scientific context as a reminder to explore new ideas and approaches in research or experimentation. However, it should be used carefully and appropriately in a professional setting.