Current Human Evolution

haha, no time like the present

I would think that there must be a limit to certain aspects of evolution within the human body. Eg. height. If we evolve into heights of 7 or 8' then how will the heart cope with it. personally I think there is a limit to how tall we can grow.

Intellect? apprently our brains are growing bigger, and its occured over the last 100 years, but the skull hasnt grown, so the brain is liimited by the the size of the skull, which in turn is limited by the size and strength of the neck. So imho, we are limited physically and intellectually...

However, how we use what we have is changing, and there may well be huge room for development in that area....Are our children actually smarter, or, are they using their brains in a different way due to all the technology that is around. From a very young age they are learning to hone incredibly spatial awareness, hand eye coordination via games consoles.....

So, even though there may be physical limitations to our evolution, I'd say there is definte potential for evolution within the confines.