Homework Helper
Gold Member
please tell.
Tell what?

cnh1995
Homework Helper
Gold Member
book
There are many. Good physics books will work. I used Halliday-Resnik, H C Verma and Irodov.

Likes Imtiaz Ahmad
There are many. Good physics books will work. I used Halliday-Resnik, H C Verma and Irodov.
sir i have no research work but i want so what i do?

sophiecentaur
Science Advisor
Gold Member
hy, sir i have a question why the current remain same in series combination of resistance?

If you consider any of the connections, the same current must come out that goes in. A resistor connected to just one other resistor, the current going through them, in series must be the same because where else could it go at the junction? If you imagine it start to build up at all (i.e. more current out of one than into the other) then, for a 1A current difference, there would be a build up of 1C of charge every second. Have you any idea how many volts there would be to keep 1C of charge at that connection point? If the resistors were separated by, say, 1cm, the forces involved would tear the wires of the circuit apart. (Look up Coulomb Force and work it out for two 1C charges, separated by 1cm - the numbers are huge).

Likes Merlin3189 and Imtiaz Ahmad
cnh1995
Homework Helper
Gold Member
sir i have no research work but i want so what i do?
I don't understand. What do you mean by research work?

I don't understand. What do you mean by research work?
Mean I want to do research but I have no platform

cnh1995
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Mean I want to do research but I have no platform
Well, before starting your 'research' , you should first get your basics cleared. Refer some good physics and mathematics books. There is plenty of quality material available on the internet too.
Post your queries here on PF. You'll get plenty of help here. You should post career related questions in the acedemic guidance forum.

Well, before starting your 'research' , you should first get your basics cleared. Refer some good physics and mathematics books. There is plenty of quality material available on the internet too.
Post your queries here on PF. You'll get plenty of help here. You should post career related questions in the acedemic guidance forum.
Thanks

Averagesupernova
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It never ceases to amaze me how someone can come back a year later and pick up right where they left off with little thought of anything being out of the ordinary. Have they been in a coma?

Likes sophiecentaur and davenn