Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software

In summary, "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software" is a software program that was developed for the Macintosh operating system. It is no longer available for purchase, but can still be found and downloaded online. It can still be used on older versions of OS X, but may not be compatible with newer versions. It is not available for purchase and can only be downloaded for free from reputable websites. The system requirements may vary, but it will likely require an older version of OS X and may have specific hardware requirements.
rick1138
I'm looking for a place to download Curvus Pro for OS X. Apparently the maker is no longer offering it. Does anyone know of any sites that archive Macintosh software? Any information would be appreciated.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I would first call Apple. If they aren't willing to give you a copy I would look on some p2p network or request a copy on alt.binaries.mac.

There are a few sites that archive Macintosh software, such as Macintosh Garden and Macintosh Repository. These sites have a wide variety of archived software, including Curvus Pro for OS X. You can also try searching for the software on websites like MacUpdate or VersionTracker, which also have archives of older Mac software. However, please keep in mind that downloading software from these sites may come with some risks, so be sure to use caution and do your research before downloading any archived software.

1. What is "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software"?

"Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software" is a software program that was developed for the Macintosh operating system. It is no longer available for purchase and has been archived, but can still be found and downloaded online.

2. Is "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software" still usable?

Yes, "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software" can still be used on Macintosh computers running older versions of the operating system. However, it may not be compatible with newer versions of OS X.

3. Can I purchase "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software"?

No, "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software" is no longer available for purchase. It has been archived and can only be found and downloaded online for free.

4. How can I download "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software"?

You can download "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software" from various websites that offer archived Macintosh software. It is important to ensure that you are downloading from a reputable source to avoid any potential malware or viruses.

5. What are the system requirements for "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software"?

The system requirements for "Finding Curvus Pro for OS X: Archived Macintosh Software" may vary depending on the specific version you are downloading. However, it is likely that it will require an older version of OS X and may have specific hardware requirements as well.