Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums!

1. That's right, votes and posts.

Posters: Post your picture with a short introduction of yourself.

Raters: Give rating from 1 - 10, 10 being the most cute, 1 being the lowest rating.

Good luck.

2. jcsd
  3. I'll start off

Intro: I'm a 15 year old Chinese highschool student in America.
    Area of Interests: Mathematics, Surgeries Performing(Optomology, Cardeology, Neuro.. etc.), Physics, Music, Movies.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2004
  4. [​IMG]

Introduction: I'm the guy your mommy and daddy fretted you'd befriend, but hey, we both know you never listened to them. If you wanna know why, it's 'cause i'm your larger then life, beer- guzzling, vulgarity spewing, middle-finger pointing, loud- mouthed king of the world!

5. Kerrie

Kerrie 1,203
    Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder...

6. Ummm...I only have eys for brew?

7. Since there's like 5 girls and a ton of guys, this topic doesn't sound very interesting(sausage fest).

5 girls and I believe 3 of them are married, 1 stopped coming here (gale) and that leaves monique. So save the space and just PM your photo to monique to judge. You will be notified in writing within 30 days of her decision. All decisions are final. This contest is not open to mentors and/or webadmins of PF.com. physicsforums is a registered trademark.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2004
  8. To alchohol- the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems

9. Monique

Monique 4,700
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

.. and that leaves monique .. how flattering :P

Now THAT sounds like fun!

10. So your the shill for this site, the one that wants me to join to see your picture, huh?

11. jcsd

jcsd 2,226
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

12. Now Monique my dear, I only meant that you're the only eligible lady on these forums atm(that I'm aware of- and I'm not even 100 percent sure on that) You're reading too much into that woman!

Ahhh.. to be single and carefree again

eh- it's a toss up

13. Monique

Monique 4,700
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I knew that thanks for the pat though :P

14. Monique

Monique 4,700
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This is definately the cutest couple I could find!!

Lounging

15. Tsu

Tsu 638
    Gold Member

LMAO!!! Now THAT'S COMFORTABLE!! Are those your kitties? What are their names? (Is that a Dutch window next to their chair? Looking out on Amsterdam? I WANNA BE THERE!!) Can I email their picture to a couple of (dozen) friends? :smile:

16. Monique

Monique 4,700
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No, not my tigers.. I found them when typing in 'cutest' in google picture search.. aren't they?

17. Woops...didn't know you had to join the site to see pictures. How do you upload pictures?

Jeez....this is just for laughs...you fellas are too uptight...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?