Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Adam said:
Evo, who is that picture in your avatar?
That's my daughter, the "child of evo (evil)". :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
I think we still have to decide what the categories are...Lemme see, we have best legs, cutest dimples, sexiest eyes, best smile, mr. or ms. congeniality, and "best in show" for male and female.
What else am I missing?
A category that I can win ! :rofl:

You're a shoe-in for sexiest eye-ball!

hereees me

Last edited:
ooops...ok...
hereees mee

Attachments

• mee123.JPG
    mee123.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 425
BoulderHead said:
A category that I can win ! :rofl:
Boulderhead, I have to admit to being secretly attracted to you since your return to PF. I guess it's not a secret anymore. :biggrin:

Haha, you flatter me!

If a few months could be this advantageous, I'm thinking they're going to LOVE me once I'm gone for good! :rofl: :rofl:

BoulderHead said:
If a few months could be this advantageous, I'm thinking they're going to LOVE me once I'm gone for good! :rofl: :rofl:
Don't you dare ever leave again!

Wow Evo, like mother like daughter, both super-cute. ;)

Adam said:
Wow Evo, like mother like daughter, both super-cute. ;)
oooh, major points for Adam!

Humph. He hasn't said ONE nice thing about my nice fluffy fur... :frown: I'm hanging on to my points 'till I'm told how cute I am. :wink:

Tsunami said:
Humph. He hasn't said ONE nice thing about my nice fluffy fur... :frown: I'm hanging on to my points 'till I'm told how cute I am. :wink:
awww Tsu, you don't need us to tell you your pretty. well if you do, you're really cute

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
awww Tsu, you don't need us to tell you your pretty. well if you do, you're really cute
Oh, I know. :wink: I was just in a little snit because I'd JUST had my weekly bath and was looking all sweet and fluffy and since Ivan has had a bad cold for a few days, he wasn't up to telling me ANYTHING. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

It gets sweeter and fluffier than that?

cookiemonster

Tsunami said:

Yes, the avatar is cute, but since I have not seen a Tsunami picture I can't dish out honest compliments. :P

So have I gotten any votes yet or what? I got a nice spiffy haircut a week ago. Maybe I'll post another picture.

loseyourname said:
So have I gotten any votes yet or what? I got a nice spiffy haircut a week ago. Maybe I'll post another picture.
Well, I've given you points for intelligence (you weren't kidding when you said you were smarter than Keanu). Plus, you are gorgeous, so you have points there.

Yes! Post another picture!

I love being a judge. :biggrin:

Me, too! (love being a judge)

Remember, everyone. This contest will only end when ALL ENTRIES HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. I don't believe that has happened yet. (whoa! Deja vu!) :rofl:

Erm il try to find a picture of me...

Last edited:
Of course I'm not a judge, but...

I think this contest could be decided right away in favor of Dr. Janus (and/or Mr. Hyde);
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=253

...that is, should it come to pass these individuals possesses a purple stamen rivaling that of Chroot;
http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/DSC01228.jpg

My reasoning is simple; If it doesn’t tickle your fancy it’ll simply knock you dead…
:surprise: :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Monique said:
I posted some afrikaans in the following https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=220363#post220363" :biggrin: it's a bit offtopic here :)

My parents are South African! Moot nee kuk prat nee sienkey and uhh, buya lekka (that's all I know, lol).

chan kuk in de milles

I know that too.

And I also know all of N'kosi sikalel iAfrica

BoulderHead said:
I think this contest could be decided right away in favor of Dr. Janus (and/or Mr. Hyde);
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=253

...that is, should it come to pass these individuals possesses a purple stamen rivaling that of Chroot;
http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/DSC01228.jpg

My reasoning is simple; If it doesn’t tickle your fancy it’ll simply knock you dead…
:surprise: :biggrin:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ahhhh, BoulderHead... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What are we going to DO with you?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wh000t

here's mine

http://iluminessa.net/sandplasma/sandy.gif :wink:

Ummm...?

I don't get it... I'm lost *cries*

sandplasma said:
wh000t

here's mine
Oooh, sandplasma is very cute! :biggrin:

The_Thinker, I couldn't view your picture.

Evo said:
Oooh, sandplasma is very cute! :biggrin:

haha, thanks XD

Mystery Formula:

x= L (λ/D)/(1-( λ/D)2)1/2

i thought about entering this contest, but i found that I'm yet to have a picture of myself when I'm not either plastered or making faces... :grumpy:

balkan said:
i thought about entering this contest, but i found that I'm yet to have a picture of myself when I'm not either plastered or making faces... :grumpy:
No excuses balkan. Post your picture! :biggrin:

That's right! Get it up here! :wink: :biggrin:

Ummm I'm confused -- what makes you think women are the only people who can decide if a guy is cute?

The judges just happen to all be women. :biggrin:

Evo said:
The judges just happen to all be women. :biggrin:

Oh man. No one has a chance. :biggrin: :cry:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Oh man. No one has a chance. :biggrin: :cry:

The Bob (2004 ©)

I knew that from the very start.