Cute Puppies Cuddled Up - See the Snap!

• Thread starter Reshma
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person sharing a photo of three puppies they saw at a train station on a cold winter morning. Some people express concern for the puppies, but others believe they are not abandoned and that the mother is likely nearby.
Reshma
Cutest things ever!

Check out this snap I took from my camera phone. I was waiting for my train at the station in the morning. It's a cold winter morning and these 3 puppies were cuddled up together. How adorable! :!)

th_Image102.jpg

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Are these abandoned at the train station!? :frown:

I probably would have taken them home with me. :uhh:

Astronuc said:
Are these abandoned at the train station!? :frown:

Not likely. There are a lot of these "abandoned" canines roaming the country far and wide.

Where was mama dog?

Anybody else think that picture was of something else before s/he said they were puppies :uhh:

Reshma said:
Check out this snap I took from my camera phone. I was waiting for my train at the station in the morning. It's a cold winter morning and these 3 puppies were cuddled up together. How adorable! :!)

th_Image102.jpg
:cry: Abandoned puppies! That's terrible!

Evo said:

I know. Poor little sweethearts. If I had seen them, guess what you and Tsu would have gotten for Christmas.

Evo said:

Naaa, I don't think these puppies were abandoned, the mother was probably nearby :smile: . Besides, there are a lot of stray animals that walk in and out of train stations. These places are pretty warm and safe for them compared to other places.

1. What breed of puppies are in the photo?

The puppies in the photo appear to be Golden Retrievers.

2. How old are the puppies?

It is difficult to determine the exact age of the puppies without more information, but based on their size and development, they appear to be around 8-12 weeks old.

3. Are these puppies siblings?

Without more information, it is impossible to say for sure if these puppies are siblings. However, they do appear to be of similar age and breed, so it is possible that they are from the same litter.

4. Where was the photo taken?

The location of the photo is unknown. It could have been taken in a variety of places such as at a breeder's home, a shelter, or someone's personal residence.

5. Can I adopt one of these puppies?

Unfortunately, I do not have any information on the availability of these specific puppies. If you are interested in adopting a puppy, it is best to contact a local animal shelter or rescue organization to find one in need of a loving home.