Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Dairy Digestives in the U.K.

  1. Sep 29, 2008 #1
    This is just a practical question from a Yank to any Brits out there. Where does one get Dairy Digestives in the U.K. and what are they called? In the U.S. they are called Dairy or Milk Digestives, such as "Lactaid" brand, in a pill form. Any such thing on the other side of the pond?
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 29, 2008 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

    Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  4. Sep 29, 2008 #3


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    Do any of these fit the bill?

    http://www.bodykind.com/productindex.asp?CatID=211&Referer=Google_lactase&PartnerID=6&gclid=CIr2ufy1gpYCFQOuFQodlCTmFA [Broken]
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook