Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Dante died this morning

1. Jan 22, 2007 #1
    To all cat lovers out here, BAD NEWS. When i left my home this morning, i found my cat Dante dead on the street. He died early this morning and was only 6 months old. DAMMIT. He did not get run over by a car or something but my vet told me that most likely, he died of heart-problems that some Brittish Shorthairs suffer from. Well, we will never know for sure but both my girlfriend and me are heartbroken.

greets
    marlon

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 22, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

May I be the first to offer my condolences, marlon. I've just watched the video and my, what an adorable cat, whom I imagine will be greatly missed. However, though no consolation, I can tell from watching the video that you will have many fond memories of the gorgeous kitty!

4. Jan 22, 2007 #3
    HEY

You are right, lost of nice memories. Thanks for your nice words.

greets
    marlon

5. Jan 22, 2007 #4
    I'm saddened by that bit of news. I'm sure Dante will be missed by all members of your family. What a sweet animal friend and video star!

6. Jan 22, 2007 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Marlon, I am so very, very sad. Dante was such an adorable little kitten. :frown:

7. Jan 22, 2007 #6

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry to hear that Marlon. I'm sure that was quite a shocking way to find your pet. I offer my sincerest condolences.

8. Jan 22, 2007 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:cry: Oh how sad! :cry:

9. Jan 22, 2007 #8

Curious3141

Homework Helper

That is very sad, you have my sincerest condolences. :frown: :frown:

10. Jan 22, 2007 #9
    I'm so sorry to hear about Dante, that's so sad :cry:

11. Jan 22, 2007 #10
    Marlon,
    I don't know you, but how could I not say how sorry it is to hear you lost your kitty. That part I do know. I see all the people, (your friends) who are here for you. You are very lucky to have such nice friends.

Just a minute, Phone!

It was Kitty Heaven.

They said:
    Sorry for your loss. Dante is great and they are having a wonderful time cloud hopping and all things kitty's love to do.

They are sending you another kitty.

12. Jan 22, 2007 #11
    Yeah, that moment when i opened the front door this morning was not "the best and most lovely" moment of my life so far.

Anyhow, thanks to you all for the nice words of consolation. Both my girlfriend and i really appreciate this.

regards
    marlon

13. Jan 22, 2007 #12
    He was a beautiful cat, sorry.

14. Jan 22, 2007 #13

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

marlon, I very saddened to learn of your loss. :frown:

15. Jan 22, 2007 #14

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry for your loss, Marlon. He was a very sweet kitty.

16. Jan 22, 2007 #15
    That is so sad and shocking! Sorry for your loss of such a beautiful kitten!:cry:

17. Jan 22, 2007 #16

Danger

Gold Member

Terribly sorry to hear of this, ol' buddy. I know how much he meant to you.

18. Jan 22, 2007 #17

Dr Transport

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry to hear about it pal, my pets mean nearly as much to me as my kids and am heartbroken when one of them dies.

19. Jan 22, 2007 #18
    Sorry to hear the poor fellow died. He was a cute little critter. I saw him in a few of your other myspace videos and he made me laugh. :frown:

20. Jan 22, 2007 #19

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear about your kitty, Marlon. Our kitties are family and it is always a terrible day when one is lost.

21. Jan 22, 2007 #20
    One morning I awoke to King Friday jumping off of my bed, then collapsing with his final "mew." As perfect as a polydactyl p*ssycat could be, this orange tiger had once found that by digging his claws into my heavy curtain cover, pulling it back and releasing it, he could find a bass accompaniment to his wail at 3 am.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?