Dark Matter as Senior Project?

• Thread starter tasveerk
  • Start date
Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this question, but since it is related to school I hope it will do. I am currently a senior in high school and I am required to write an 8-10 page paper on a topic of my choosing. The main requirement is that I must argue a point throughout the essay. I am considering doing it on dark matter, but I am worried about whether or not I will be able to collect enough information to form a well written paper. I was thinking about basing my argument around the existence of dark matter or something similar to this. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Answers and Replies

PhanthomJay
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
A google search turned up near 45 million hits on this topic. Many may be duplicates or inaccurate, but who's counting? While it is still a mystery as to what dark matter is, there is plenty written on the subject. You might also want to visit our Cosmology/Astrophysics sub-forum, where there is much information given by experts in this field. However, be sure you have some basic understanding of the Cosmos and dark matter before you attempt to write a paper on it...the subject is deep.