Are You Ready for a Sobriety Test? Tips to Avoid Getting Caught by Sneaky Cops

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
In summary, this video is a hilarious spoof of various popular shows. The clip in question features a drunken grandfather reciting the alphabet backwards, to the amusement of a police officer.
BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Don't let this happen to you.

Sobriety test

Physics news on Phys.org
Was that for real? :rofl: I have to admit, I was expecting something to jump out when it said to turn up the volume and enjoy. :tongue2:

Moonbear said:
Was that for real?
No. Sounds like that was from the show Reno 911.

mrjeffy321 said:
No. Sounds like that was from the show Reno 911.
Yes, it is from Reno 911! Love that show!

That was so unbelievably funny! I don't care that it wasn't real... haha I'm still laughing. When they both pointed at each other... oh my god. Man I should get the box set of that shoe. I've never really seen it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I just noticed that he actually said the entire alphabet CORRECTLY backwards!

Reno 911, rocks!

FrogPad said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I just noticed that he actually said the entire alphabet CORRECTLY backwards!

My grandpa (RIP) could do that drunk

Reno: 911 is awesome

and as for the alphabet thing...
that's easy, just memorize it

FrogPad said:
Man I should get the box set of that shoe.
You must be the biggest Ed Sullivan fan on the planet. Nobody else uses that term.

yomamma said:
and as for the alphabet thing...
that's easy, just memorize it

While I'm not impressed that my grandfather was able to memorize the alphabet backwards, I'm impressed that he had the balls to do spout it to a cop while he was drunk, in his boxers, riding his tractor around downtown. It got him a night in jail every time (do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars)

Sadly, this is not an exaggeration.

That was great! After he recited the alphabet backwards, and she said, "I've never seen anyone able to do that," I began to suspect it wasn't totally real.

Now everyone, "Step and UH! and Step and UH!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More Reno 911 :rofl:

http://[MEDIA=youtube -- Jehova's Witnesses
http://[MEDIA=youtube -- Dungeons and Dragons
http://[MEDIA=youtube -- Good Cop, Black Cop.

Last edited by a moderator:
That clip reminded me of an episode of South Park:

Officer: And now touch your finger to your nose.
Randy: Do what??
Officer: Touch your finger to your nose.
Randy: Wull come on, that's impossible!

Pythagorean said:
While I'm not impressed that my grandfather was able to memorize the alphabet backwards, I'm impressed that he had the balls to do spout it to a cop while he was drunk, in his boxers, riding his tractor around downtown. It got him a night in jail every time (do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars)

Sadly, this is not an exaggeration.
:rofl: :uhh: :uhh:

Danger said:
You must be the biggest Ed Sullivan fan on the planet. Nobody else uses that term.

I wish I could take credit for a reference to Ed Sullivan. Maybe I should start saying it that way... sadly the "w" and "e" key are right next to each other, and I didn't notice that I pressed "e" :smile:

Last edited:

What are some examples of sneaky behavior by police officers?

Examples of sneaky behavior by police officers include: planting evidence, falsifying reports, using excessive force, and engaging in racial profiling.

Why do some people believe that police officers are sneaky?

Some people believe that police officers are sneaky because of high profile cases of police misconduct, as well as personal experiences with unfair treatment or abuse of power by law enforcement.

What are the consequences of sneaky behavior by police officers?

The consequences of sneaky behavior by police officers can include legal repercussions such as criminal charges, civil lawsuits, and departmental disciplinary action. It can also lead to a loss of trust and respect from the community.

How can sneaky behavior by police officers be prevented?

Sneaky behavior by police officers can be prevented through increased accountability and oversight, better training and education on ethical conduct, and promoting a culture of transparency and integrity within law enforcement agencies.

What can citizens do if they encounter sneaky behavior by a police officer?

If a citizen encounters sneaky behavior by a police officer, they can file a complaint with the police department, seek legal representation, and report the incident to local authorities or civil rights organizations. It is important to document any evidence or witnesses to support their claim.