Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ by Aaron Tanenbaum et. al.
Data Structures and Program Design in C by Robert Kruse et. al.
Data Structures: A Pseudocode Approach With C by Behrouz A. Forouzan, Richard F. Gilberg
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C by Mark Allen Weiss
P.S-> Personally i would suggest the last book, which deals mainly with data structures and Cormen is great for Algorithms
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving