David Blaine?

In the beer refill clip, I am not sure about the minutae of it but there is clearly a cylinder (almost twice the circumference of his forearm) apparent in the early frames on his left arm. As he starts to sit down, the jacket creases in a weird, awkward way. You can see it in other frames as well. It is clearly not his natural arm and I'm assuming it's a sort of beer holster. The slight of hand is impressive though. But what's really impressive is the forearm beer holster. Getting one of those - now that'd be magic.

___
Nobody? Anyone? thread kill?:uhh:
looks like i should post that in the "Thread killer champions" thread

yeah so i guess watching all the movies on chris angel kinda kill all the lift the one foot theory,huh .

i Have no answers either cause i was asked to explain this a while ago too but i now see its not only me that is unsure.

friendsfreak
Tido611: Criss Angel and David Blaine use different levitations.
As for the refilling soda can, click http://www.tagzin.com/main.aspx?cat=v&q=soda" [Broken]an explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It is called the Baladucci Levitation and I do it all the time and people think I am amazing. Plus they like the trick
Who asked you? :tongue2:

This thread just doesn't want to die, does it?

Also, I don't understand anything this guy is saying, but I like some of his tricks:

Last edited by a moderator: