Forum Rules Link Not Working

• Bug
  • Thread starter Speldosa
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a problem with the "rules" tab on the forum, which leads to a page with an error message. The issue has been reported to the administrator and has since been fixed. The strict forum rules are seen as beneficial in preventing unnecessary threads.
Physics news on Phys.org
I see. Well, I hope it can be fixed soon then so newcomers like me can read about the guidelines for this forum.

:biggrin: forum rules ok! :biggrin:

Yay!

I like how the forum rules are a bit strict on this forum. It feels like you are a bit limited sometimes, but on the other hand, you don't get all these tiresome threads that are abundant on other forums.

1. Why is the forum rules link not working?

The forum rules link may not be working due to technical issues or maintenance on the website. It could also be due to a broken link or incorrect URL.

2. How do I access the forum rules if the link is not working?

If the forum rules link is not working, you can try searching for the forum rules on the website or contacting the website administrator for assistance.

3. Can I still participate in the forum without accessing the forum rules?

It is highly recommended to read and understand the forum rules before participating. However, if the link is not working, you can still participate but make sure to adhere to general online etiquette and respect other members.

4. Is there an alternative way to view the forum rules?

If the forum rules link is not working, you can try accessing the website through a different browser or device. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as this may sometimes resolve the issue.

5. How do I report the forum rules link not working?

If you notice that the forum rules link is not working, you can report it to the website administrator or moderator. They will be able to fix the issue and provide an alternative way to access the forum rules.