Thank You Physics Forums: Casey's Gratitude for Your Support

• Thread starter Saladsamurai
  • Start date
In summary, Casey (Saladsamurai) expresses deep gratitude to the members of the forum for always being there for him, correcting his mistakes, answering his questions, and sharing their wisdom and opinions. He also thanks Greg Bernhardt for creating this platform. Casey shares his future plans and receives congratulations and praise from other members. Despite the hard work being his own, the forum and its members played a significant role in his success.
Saladsamurai
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me, for having infinite patience, for correcting my mistakes, for answering all of my stupid questions, for being a soundboard, for sharing some of your opinions, for keeping others to yourself, for never explicitly calling me stupid, and for sharing all of your wisdom with me. If I could possibly name every member that has helped me over the past 5 years I would, but I know I would miss someone and don't want to offend anyone.

I Never Could Have Done It Without You!

Screenshot2011-05-07at85447PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-07at92028PM.png

I have a long 4 months of finishing a thesis ahead of me (I have been doing my M.S. concurrently for the last 2 years of my undergrad). Then a 2 month volunteer stint in Ghana with my girlfriend. When I return, I hope to remain on the forums and help to give back what was freely given to me: knowledge.

Special thanks to Greg Bernhardt for giving this website to all of us.

Casey (Saladsamurai)

Physics news on Phys.org
Great job, congrats!

[PLAIN]http://www.rocketkitchen.co.nz/images/BDayCake/Congratulations%20Cake_THUMB2.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Casey! Well done! :approve: :cool:

Congrats!

Summa Cum Laude? Double congrats [strike]stupid[/strike] you hard worker you!

This wonderful place is so real. So rich.
This thread is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on the computer.
Congratulations! :smile:

Saladsamurai said:
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me, for having infinite patience, for correcting my mistakes, for answering all of my stupid questions, for being a soundboard, for sharing some of your opinions, for keeping others to yourself, for never explicitly calling me stupid, and for sharing all of your wisdom with me.

Casey (Saladsamurai)

Mazel Tov!

Thanks folks! You all rock!

Gosh, that made me smile! There's a special feeling (an odd mix of satisfaction/pride/humility/gratitude/hope) that one gets at graduation that there are just no words to express, but your picture conveys it well. Thank you for sharing. I am so happy for you and excited for your future.

CONGRATS! Hope you have a fruitful career! and CONGRATS again! for the Summa Cum Laude!

Congratulations! Good luck as you finish your thesis... and then have a great experience in Ghana!

Congratulations and best wishes for the future

Congratulations!

Glad to know it works :smile:

Congratulations and best wishes for your future! I wish that PF (or even the internet) existed when I was in college. :wink:

Congratulations, Casey!

The really hard work has been your own, and not anybody else's.

Feel pride in your own achievements! :smile:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I don't know of any other public forums where members think so highly of it as to do this. It makes all of our effort on here worthwhile to a degree (no pun intended :))

Zz.

Congrats Casey
bounce.gif

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink39.gif​

A BIG congrats, Casey!

That's wonderful! It makes me so happy to hear of the success of our members.

Pengwuino said:
Summa Cum Laude? Double congrats [strike]stupid[/strike] you hard worker you!

Casey,

That is just awesome, and summa too (and I don't mean wrestling, hehe), see Pengy, there are diamonds out there, many start here with PF), Casey, you should be proud, because we all are of you.
wlyv7c.jpg
Rhody... wooo hooo :biggrin:

Congrats, Saladsamuri!

Congratulations Saladsamurai!

Congratulations!

You make me even prouder to me a member here.

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Wow guys! You sure know how to make a guy blush :blushing: ! It really has been a team effort!

Thanks again!
Casey

Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)

Applause!
Saladsamurai said:
for never explicitly calling me stupid
Can I be the first one to call you that--oh, Pengwuino beat me to it.
ZapperZ said:
It makes all of our effort on here worthwhile to a degree (no pun intended :))
I don't buy that "no pun intended".

1. How did Physics Forums support Casey?

Physics Forums provided Casey with a platform to ask questions, seek advice, and receive help from a community of knowledgeable and experienced scientists and engineers. This support helped Casey to understand complex concepts and solve problems more effectively.

2. What impact did Physics Forums have on Casey's studies?

The support and resources provided by Physics Forums greatly enhanced Casey's understanding and mastery of physics concepts. This allowed her to excel in her studies and achieve academic success.

3. How did Casey express her gratitude towards Physics Forums?

Casey expressed her gratitude towards Physics Forums by writing a post thanking the community for their support and sharing her success story. She also recommended the platform to her peers and encouraged them to seek help from the community.

4. What makes Physics Forums a valuable resource for students?

Physics Forums offers a diverse community of experts and students who are passionate about physics and are willing to share their knowledge and help others. This makes it a valuable resource for students seeking help and guidance in their studies.

5. Can anyone join Physics Forums?

Yes, Physics Forums is open to anyone who is interested in physics, regardless of their level of expertise. However, to actively participate in discussions and ask questions, users are required to create an account.