1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Deciding On a Uni

1. Dec 14, 2007 #1

danago

Gold Member

Hey. Next year ill more than likely study chemical engineering, perhaps as a double degree with either science or commerce. I live in West Australia, and there are two universities that i am considering (Curtin and UWA), however im finding it hard to decide which of the two i would be better off with.

What factors should i considering when selecting an engineering degree? Does anybody know much about these two universities?

Thanks in advance for the help,
    Dan.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 15, 2007 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

In what field of engineering is one interested? I recommend browsing the websites of the engineerig schools/departments of both universities. Try to learn about the research and publications of the faculty members. One can also browse the websites of engineering/technical societies with regard to conferences and publications of members.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?