Funny Ways to Decline Fliers: Share Yours!

• Thread starter Math Jeans
  • Start date
In summary: I usually just walk right past them.I have seen a few people who have been successful in getting people to stop and take a flyer by being persistent, but it's not very often.In summary, people offer fliers to others and there are several ways to decline them. One example is to say "are you kidding me?" Another is to say "no thank you" and throw the flyer away. Another is to say "I can't read" and walk away. The last is to say "uh... no thanks" and walk away.
Sometime early in our marriage, my wife and I were living in one of a series of run-down-dump apartments in our quest to save money for a home of our own, and the Jehovahs came calling. A couple of well-dressed women came to the door and tried to get me to accept their literature, and I told them "Only if you'll trade with me." I had picked up a Playboy off a newsstand because of a W.F.Buckley submission, and having read it, and looked at the tame photos (of course) the magazine was on an end-table near the door ready to be tossed. Somehow, I was never bothered by JW evangelicals for quite a few years until a few months ago when I had to Un-invite them from my property. (Don't come back!) Those people keep some pretty impressive records, because my wife and I have lived in a LOT of places over the last 30+ years.

<h2>1. How can I politely decline fliers without being rude?</h2><p>One way to politely decline fliers is to simply say "No, thank you" with a smile. You can also explain that you are not interested in the flier or politely decline by saying "I appreciate the offer, but I am not interested at the moment."</p><h2>2. What are some creative ways to decline fliers?</h2><p>Some creative ways to decline fliers include making a joke or using humor, such as saying "I'm trying to save trees" or "I have a strict 'no paper' diet." You can also use a playful excuse, such as "My dog already ate my fliers for breakfast."</p><h2>3. Is it okay to decline fliers even if I am interested in the cause or event?</h2><p>Yes, it is okay to decline fliers even if you are interested in the cause or event. If you are genuinely interested, you can ask for more information or find out how to support the cause or attend the event without taking a flier.</p><h2>4. How can I decline fliers without feeling guilty?</h2><p>Remember that it is your choice whether or not to take a flier. You can politely decline without feeling guilty. If you are interested in the cause or event, you can find other ways to support or attend without taking a flier.</p><h2>5. What should I do if a person insists on giving me a flier?</h2><p>If a person insists on giving you a flier, you can politely decline again and explain that you do not want to take it. If they continue to insist, it is okay to walk away or politely say "No, thank you" and continue on your way.</p>

1. How can I politely decline fliers without being rude?

One way to politely decline fliers is to simply say "No, thank you" with a smile. You can also explain that you are not interested in the flier or politely decline by saying "I appreciate the offer, but I am not interested at the moment."

2. What are some creative ways to decline fliers?

Some creative ways to decline fliers include making a joke or using humor, such as saying "I'm trying to save trees" or "I have a strict 'no paper' diet." You can also use a playful excuse, such as "My dog already ate my fliers for breakfast."

3. Is it okay to decline fliers even if I am interested in the cause or event?

Yes, it is okay to decline fliers even if you are interested in the cause or event. If you are genuinely interested, you can ask for more information or find out how to support the cause or attend the event without taking a flier.

4. How can I decline fliers without feeling guilty?

Remember that it is your choice whether or not to take a flier. You can politely decline without feeling guilty. If you are interested in the cause or event, you can find other ways to support or attend without taking a flier.

5. What should I do if a person insists on giving me a flier?

If a person insists on giving you a flier, you can politely decline again and explain that you do not want to take it. If they continue to insist, it is okay to walk away or politely say "No, thank you" and continue on your way.