1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Deconvolution of hydrograph

1. Dec 8, 2017 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    According to the equation of n-m+ 1 ( in 1st and 2nd pic) , n = 11 ( number of direct runoff) , m = excess rainfall , it 's 11 -4 +1 = 8,

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
    So , i think that we need 8 equations only , the others are redundant , i think the calculation stops at 8th time only , which is 0900 ... Why the author calculate it until 0300 ( 3 time interval more than the 1800) ? is it wrong ? Correct me if i am wrong ...

Attached Files:

• 755.PNG
      755.PNG
      File size:
      31 KB
      Views:
    • 756.PNG
      756.PNG
      File size:
      25.6 KB
      Views:
    • 759.PNG
      759.PNG
      File size:
      15 KB
      Views:
    • 760.PNG
      760.PNG
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 13, 2017 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted