Is This Video of a Scottish Fold Kitten Dedicated to MIH?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary: I miss having squirrels around. :( In summary, the video is cute, but has a sad undertone. The kitten is named Shoes are Hard. The other squirrel hasn't been taught manners yet. The video has been very popular on Youtube.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
For some reason, this video makes me think of Math Is Hard.

Beware, this video has an extreme cuteness factor! :approve: The kitten is a Scottish Fold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmsV9R8FsDA&NR

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh that was so so cute! I miss having little baby kitties, we always had at least 2 litters a year, it would keep my sister and I occupied for an entire summer haha. I turned the speakers up and now my cat is looking around trying to figure out where that mewing is coming from.

Little kittens are SO CUTE! And they're so much fun to play with. There's nothing like having a kitten in the house. <sigh>

We need the kitty equivalent of Perma Puppy.

What would we call it; Keeper Kitten?

Oddly enough, the kitten in the video is named Shoes are Hard. :biggrin:

Last edited:
i used to have a kitten... but then it turned into a fat blob:biggrin:

That's so funny! :bugeye: I almost emailed you that video a few days ago, Evo! Do you know me or do you know me?:rofl:

There are seriously too many pet threads on this forum...

HAHA that's a great video which has been very popular on Youtube. Obviously...:wink:

marlon

verty said:
There are seriously too many pet threads on this forum...

then go somewhere else.

OK, Evo, I'll see your cute kitty and raise you one cuppycake.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend just got a whole book of cute kitten pictures (a coffee table type book) for her birthday today. We've already gone through the entire book oohing and ahing. Soooooooooooooooooo cute! :approve:

Math Is Hard said:
OK, Evo, I'll see your cute kitty and raise you one cuppycake.:wink:
Wait, there are no puppies...:frown: Oh, it's "cuppycake" not "puppycake". :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
My friend just got a whole book of cute kitten pictures (a coffee table type book) for her birthday today. We've already gone through the entire book oohing and ahing. Soooooooooooooooooo cute! :approve:

I just love them. :!)
I have been playing with fire again. I went down to the pet food store last week on kitty adoption day. Lots of cuties! They also had some really cool bunny rabbits which were surprisingly friendly.

Evo said:
Wait, there are no puppies... Oh, it's "cuppycake" not "puppycake".
But you can change the words to "puppycake" and sing it to Ricco. :smile:

Ivan Seeking said:
Oddly enough, the kitten in the video is named Shoes are Hard. :biggrin:
:biggrin: I just had to go back and watch it again.

Pardon me, Roy.. is that the cat that chewed your new shoes..?

I just wish they could have held the camera still.

Baby Squirrel's First Cheerio I didn't realize eating a cheerio was such hard work, but then it probably is if one's mouth is the size of a cheerio. :tongue: The other squirrel hasn't been taught manners yet. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
Baby Squirrel's First Cheerio I didn't realize eating a cheerio was such hard work, but then it probably is if one's mouth is the size of a cheerio. :tongue: The other squirrel hasn't been taught manners yet. :biggrin:
Awwww, how cute!

This guy seems to have a lot of good clips.

Evo said:

Beware, this video has an extreme cuteness factor! :approve: The kitten is a Scottish Fold.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
We had a fold
Little Sappho.
A coyote got her!

Chi Meson said:
We had a fold
Little Sappho.
A coyote got her!
Oh my god! Noooo. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Astronuc said:

Awwww! The squirrel is still teeny tiny! :!)

Moonbear said:
Awwww! The squirrel is still teeny tiny! :!)
Did you see it drinking out of the bottle?

Evo said:
Did you see it drinking out of the bottle?

Nope, just saw the Cheerios clip, and then watched another squirrel clip about one not hiding its Cheerio very well.

When I was a kid, we used to have squirrels visit us that were really sweet and we could hand feed (except for my grandfather, who managed to get bitten...by the squirrel with his name no less :rofl:), and one, appropriately named "Momma" brought her babies to visit us when they were out of the nest. Squirrel babies are SOOOOOOOOO adorable! Their tails are long and poofy, just like the adults, but their bodies are still teeny tiny. It's the funniest thing to see. The ones in the video weren't even that big...their tails were still skinny too. *sigh* Awwwww.

At one time i helped care for three blackbirds:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sg_fexx_19.JPG
Messy birds. But they were funny, they eat anything you give them. When they were larger i used to hunt for worms to feed them. It used to take them a lonnng time to eat one. It would stick out of their mouths for at least 30 minutes, but i guess they knew what they were doing.

Actually here's a video:

Those are all so sweet. It's funny that I could care less for human babies but I go completely ga-ga over baby critters.

Math Is Hard said:
Those are all so sweet. It's funny that I could care less for human babies but I go completely ga-ga over baby critters.

Maybe we should just glue some fur to human babies and see if it improves your opinion of them? :biggrin: All the drooling and sniffly noses doesn't really improve the cuteness of human babies either. Why is it that the other animals are capable of teething without all that drooling, but human babies can't?

-Job- said:
At one time i helped care for three blackbirds:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sg_fexx_19.JPG
Messy birds. But they were funny, they eat anything you give them. When they were larger i used to hunt for worms to feed them. It used to take them a lonnng time to eat one. It would stick out of their mouths for at least 30 minutes, but i guess they knew what they were doing.

Actually here's a video:

Aw, Job! That is so cool!

Moonbear said:
Maybe we should just glue some fur to human babies and see if it improves your opinion of them? :biggrin: All the drooling and sniffly noses doesn't really improve the cuteness of human babies either. Why is it that the other animals are capable of teething without all that drooling, but human babies can't?

I went to a Halloween party once and a couple had their toddler dressed up in a little tiger outfit. I must admit, I found the kid adorable!

Evo said:

Perhaps,you subconsciously think Hardy is the cutest person on PF :biggrin: ?

tehno said:
Perhaps,you subconsciously think Hardy is the cutest person on PF :biggrin: ?

Well, there's NO DOUBT about that! She IS! :-)

What a cute animation! Thanks, Evo!

I thought this was very sweet:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-you-ordered-four-mochas-and-one-latte1.jpg [Broken]

<h2>1. What is a Scottish Fold kitten?</h2><p>A Scottish Fold kitten is a breed of domestic cat known for its unique folded ears. They have a round face, large eyes, and a stocky body, making them appear like teddy bears.</p><h2>2. What does MIH stand for in regards to this video?</h2><p>MIH stands for "Made in Heaven," which is a popular phrase used to describe something that is perfect or ideal. In this context, it refers to the adorable and heartwarming nature of the video featuring the Scottish Fold kitten.</p><h2>3. Why are Scottish Fold kittens so popular?</h2><p>Scottish Fold kittens have gained popularity due to their cute appearance and friendly personalities. They are known to be playful, affectionate, and easy to train, making them great companions for families and individuals alike.</p><h2>4. Is the video of the Scottish Fold kitten real or edited?</h2><p>The video of the Scottish Fold kitten is most likely real. However, it is possible that some parts may have been edited for better quality or to add music or captions. Regardless, it is still a heartwarming and adorable video to watch.</p><h2>5. Can Scottish Fold kittens be found in other colors besides white?</h2><p>Yes, Scottish Fold kittens can come in a variety of colors and patterns, including white, black, blue, cream, and tabby. However, white is a common color for this breed, and it is often featured in videos and photos due to its striking contrast against their folded ears.</p>

1. What is a Scottish Fold kitten?

A Scottish Fold kitten is a breed of domestic cat known for its unique folded ears. They have a round face, large eyes, and a stocky body, making them appear like teddy bears.

2. What does MIH stand for in regards to this video?

MIH stands for "Made in Heaven," which is a popular phrase used to describe something that is perfect or ideal. In this context, it refers to the adorable and heartwarming nature of the video featuring the Scottish Fold kitten.

3. Why are Scottish Fold kittens so popular?

Scottish Fold kittens have gained popularity due to their cute appearance and friendly personalities. They are known to be playful, affectionate, and easy to train, making them great companions for families and individuals alike.

4. Is the video of the Scottish Fold kitten real or edited?

The video of the Scottish Fold kitten is most likely real. However, it is possible that some parts may have been edited for better quality or to add music or captions. Regardless, it is still a heartwarming and adorable video to watch.

5. Can Scottish Fold kittens be found in other colors besides white?

Yes, Scottish Fold kittens can come in a variety of colors and patterns, including white, black, blue, cream, and tabby. However, white is a common color for this breed, and it is often featured in videos and photos due to its striking contrast against their folded ears.