Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Deep Space Exploration?

1. Yes? When

5 vote(s)
  2. No? Why

0 vote(s)
  1. Dec 3, 2003 #1
    This photo was taken in 97, Mother's Day, in Louisville Ky, above a old Catholic Church, by myself and brother.
    The appration in the form of snakish charteristics exhibits a heart of evil undreamable- It's not alone- There is a very hellish dimension

They are spiritual in nature and some sort of light/energy, and I'm here seeking advice on the lastest affordable technology,if any, for the paranormal.

The camera is a good aid but it doesn't record the energy waves nor those hideous voices
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 3, 2003 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Is there supposed to a conection between the poll and your post?.

If so, I don't see how this applies to Astrophysics.
  4. Dec 3, 2003 #3
    What, no photo either?
  5. Dec 3, 2003 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The train's already left!

The question: Will Deep Space Exploration ever happen?

The answer: Of course! It began when
    a) Sputnik was launched (1957)
    b) Ranger hit the Moon (1962: 1964 if you wanted pictures)
    c) Viking 1 landed on Mars (1976)
    d) Pioneer 10 imaged Jupiter (1973)
    e) Pioneer 11 imaged Saturn (1979)
  6. Dec 3, 2003 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hello rapture,

I am the President and COO of ParaProtection, Inc. I would like to tell you about our Personal Paranormal Protection System (PPPS), which is manufactured by hand to exacting standards in our California facility. The PPPS consists of a special electronic helmet with patented PPWR (Passive Paranormal Wave Reduction) technology. This technology is so sophisticated that it requires no moving parts, no power source, and no maintenance -- ever! The helmet's malleable, ductile material was actually formed inside a star that died before the Earth was formed; hence, it has remarkable pscyhoparanormal properties. The material consists of atoms whose nuclei have exactly thirteen protons. All respected paranormal experts agree that thirteen is the ideal number of protons for effective paranormal wave shielding, and ParaProtection, Inc. has gone to great lengths to procure this exact material. (The power of the number thirteen has been known since antiquity, of course.) This lightweight material is then pressed into thin sheets, out of which your PPPS helmet is laser-cut and carefully assembled. The thickness of the sheets is precisely controlled, giving the helmet a paranormal wave rejection ratio (PWRR) of at least -90 dB in every direction. Should you be concerned about the fashion statement your PPPS will make, you can wear it underneath a knit cap without affecting its performance at all. I personally guarantee the performance of all of PPPS sales. You will not be dissatisfied! The PPPS normally lists for $379.99 at our fine resellers, such as Amazon.com. However, ParaProtection, Inc. is offering a special Holiday sale through 1 Jan 2004. Order yours today for only $199.95, while supplies last! Please PM for ordering information.

- Warren
  7. Dec 3, 2003 #6
  8. Dec 4, 2003 #7
    Hey chroot,

I am wondering because we are members of PF and if we want to buy these in bulk, is there any technical support provided and.....do we get a discount?
  9. Dec 7, 2003 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Try again in the skeptics forums. And this time, don't give a bogus topic title.

p.s. cameras do capture energy waves (EM waves in the visible spectrum)...video cameras capture that plus audio.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?