1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Degree Question

1. Feb 13, 2007 #1
    I'm stuck making a hard desission. I am a second semester sophamore at a small private school and I would like to graduate with a dual major in Physics and Computer Science with a minor in Business Admin. The only thing that bothers me is that my school only offers a B.A. in physics.
    My Physics professor says that my school offers the same classes as orther schools with a BS program, but it lacks the faculty to have their own BS program.
    He also says that grad schools and corporations will only look at wether or not I have a degree and the classes I took, and not if it is a BA or BS.

Does this sound right or should I tranfers to a large school like University of Texas at Austin which offers a BS, but lacks the one-on-one the small schools offer?
    Any Advice is appreciated!
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted