Funding & Peacocks: Where Did My Thread Go?

• Thread starter EnumaElish
  • Start date
In summary, there was a thread about astronomers' funding and peacocks that was recently deleted. The original poster can start a new thread if they wish, and others are welcome to restart the discussion. The reason for the deletion is unknown and can be checked through private messages.
EnumaElish
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Has a thread about astronomers' funding and peacocks been recently deleted or moved?

I had posted in it but cannot find it now.

Physics news on Phys.org
Did you post in it recently? I don't see anything, and somehow I think a thread about peacocks and funding might have caught my attention. Which forum was it in?

Yes, that thread was deleted. It is up to the Op to start a new one. It was an interesting idea and would deserve a reincarnation.

Oh, yes, now I know which you're talking about. And, I agree with Evo, if someone would like to restart it, that would be fine with us.

So, who deleted it? And why?

EnumaElish said:
So, who deleted it? And why?

Check your private messages. :smile:

1. What is the purpose of the study "Funding & Peacocks: Where Did My Thread Go?"

The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between funding and peacock populations in a specific area. The study aims to determine if there is a correlation between funding for conservation efforts and the decline or increase of peacock populations.

2. How is funding for conservation efforts related to peacock populations?

The study hypothesizes that there may be a connection between the amount of funding allocated for conservation efforts and the change in peacock populations. This could potentially be due to the resources and support provided by funding for conservation efforts, such as habitat preservation and predator control.

3. What methods were used to collect data for this study?

The study utilized a combination of field observations, surveys, and data analysis. Researchers conducted on-site observations of peacock populations and conservation efforts in the study area. Surveys were also distributed to local residents to gather additional information. Data analysis was then performed to analyze the relationship between funding and peacock populations.

4. What were the findings of the study?

The study found that there was a significant positive correlation between funding for conservation efforts and the increase in peacock populations. This suggests that funding plays a crucial role in the preservation and growth of peacock populations in the study area.

5. How can these findings be applied in the future?

The findings of this study can be used to inform and guide conservation efforts for peacocks in other areas. It highlights the importance of funding for the protection and conservation of endangered species. Additionally, the study can also serve as a basis for future research on the relationship between funding and wildlife populations.