Democracy And Cashocracy

to loseyourname :

I am quarter cherokee as well, but don't you think that those presidents who are "pro-choice" (which is a nice term for " pro-baby-killing") are just as bad. Yes, a lot of people were killed on the trail of tears, but how many more die by getting their brain sucked out their head every year??? It might not be exactly genocide, but it is a mutated, deformed method of population control and its wrong. How many presidents support that??

Last edited:
selfAdjoint
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Most of the fetus extracted with the "Brain-sucking" procedure are already naturally dead. Read up on the real procedures and not just the pro-life propoganda. The pro-choicers should read up on the pro-life understanding of the world too. The two sides can never agree, this side of "Schroedinger's fetus", both human and not, but they can try not to see each other as monsters.

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
shadowman said:
to loseyourname :

I am quarter cherokee as well, but don't you think that those presidents who are "pro-choice" (which is a nice term for " pro-baby-killing") are just as bad. Yes, a lot of people were killed on the trail of tears, but how many more die by getting their brain sucked out their head every year??? It might not be exactly genocide, but it is a mutated, deformed method of population control and its wrong. How many presidents support that??

No president other than Andrew Jackson has ever directly ordered, in defiance of the constitutional system of checks and balances, the genocide of this continent's native inhabitants.

I happen to be pro-life myself, but I do have some sympathy for the pro-choicers. I think their arguments have obvious flaws, but they do seem to think it through. This isn't to say that there aren't many unreasonable appeals to emotion on both sides; there are, but anyone who tries to say this isn't a very complicated issue is just fooling himself.

Anyone who says the issue is less complicated than genocide and complete defiance of the US constitution is just a fool.

Just out of curiosity, why Clinton and Nixon? Because they both broke the law and got caught? Take out the got caught and you could list every president we've ever had.