Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Development of minigas turbine

1. Aug 31, 2009 #1
    Hi guys!

I am taking the project that required me to develop the mini gas turbine from previous project. i have attached the previous project below. That's only design a air transmission tube with one free end and mini turbine at other. Now my project is develop this turbine. I dont know what exactly have to do, I am asked to measure temperature and pressure before and after air go through turbine, the load apply in turbine shaft because I am going to connect it with mini generator. My professor required me to work with LabView but I am not pro with it. Can people have me with this mess? How to you LabView to measure pressure? I heard that first I need sensors. I already have had Pico TC-08 for temperature measurement. What's for pressure. how can I measure the load on the shaft? What matters do I have to consider? Because after measuring I have to write the thesis so I want to make sure that nothing lacked in this project. Can any body help me with this? Or we cant talk via chatting, I will leave my nick if you feel free to chat with me.

thanks all

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted