DFA Reduction

• Thread starter zak100
  • Start date

zak100

Gold Member
mod note: not homework

I have got a DFA. I can't understand the marking procedure used for DFA minimization

Hi,
I am not able to understand the marking step for DFA minization. Some body please guide me. I have uploaded the image.

Zulfi.
dfa reduction.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JBA

Science Advisor
Gold Member
I suggest you try posting this on the "Programming and Computer Science" forum, there may be some help there.

berkeman

Mentor
@zak100 -- If you want this thread moved to the EE forum or the Computing forum, please click the "Report" link in your post and ask the Mentors to move it. Thanks.

zak100

Gold Member
Hi,
Administrator has moved this question to this forum. Who is stopping EE forum people or Computing forum people to answer this question on this forum? Which PF rule prohibits them??

Zulfi.

berkeman

Mentor
Who is stopping EE forum people or Computing forum people to answer this question on this forum? Which PF rule prohibits them??
Nothing is stopping them, but I think few of the members with the background to answer this question ever visit the General Engineering forum. It's best to try to figure out which members may be able to provide the most help, and post in the forum that they frequent.