Obama's Controversial Gesture Towards Clinton: A Political Analysis

• News
  • Thread starter chemisttree
  • Start date
In summary: Nobel prizes...aren't the people who are yelling the loudest or throwing the most temper tantrums, but the ones who are quietly going about their work and making a real difference. In summary, this primary is the greatist thing that could happen to the Republican party. It might even get one elected.
Evo said:
One thing is for sure, he's going to have to stop that habit. We can't have our President scratching himself with his middle finger all of the time. :rofl: I'm surprised his personal advisors hadn't made him stop that already. That's their job.
:rofl: Right on, Evo!

Physics news on Phys.org
Cyrus said:
Wow, 5 pages on something so trivial. Even if the man gave hillary the middle finger and said 'f her', I wouldn't care.

What I find interesting is that people injecting the idea this commotion is being caused by the republicans or by a certain news channel.

Give me a break.

I watch *both* the evil and the holy news channel (I'll let you decide which is which), as well as the slath of Sunday morning news hour things. This is the first place I've seen this issue discussed.

Evo said:
One thing is for sure, he's going to have to stop that habit. We can't have our President scratching himself with his middle finger all of the time. :rofl: I'm surprised his personal advisors hadn't made him stop that already. That's their job.

Actually, that idea isn't any funnier than reminding him not to scratch his butt in public, not to scratch his crotch in public, not to look at the ceiling while trying to remember what he wants to say next, not to keep filling in the silent gaps in speeches with something like "um" or "okay", not to keep mispronouncing "nucular", etc.

If the US presidency depended on intelligence, ability, compassion and truth we would have an empty chair.

Last edited:
pinestone said:
If the US presidency depended on intelligence, ability, compassion and truth we would have an empty chair.

No, but you'd probably have to have a foreigner in office.

NeoDevin said:
No, but you'd probably have to have a foreigner in office.

Do you have a specific foreign nationality in mind, or was this just an insult towards Americans?

drankin said:
Do you have a specific foreign nationality in mind, or was this just an insult towards Americans?

We can go with Canada, since that's where I'm from. But I was just poking a bit of fun at Americans.

Be nice. You know how it goes, one can make fun of his own sibling but if someone else does you take offence.

Now now, if someone makes fun of my brother or sister, I join in.