Interactive Mentors on Greg's Server

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Server
In summary, the mentors on PFs are inter active programs that live on Gregs server. Greg is the site administrator/owner. When someone is promoted, they are actually found and murdered, and then replaced by the program. Moonbear is apparently sub routine 10, and is posting more robotic behavior since her "move".
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
That all the mentors on PFs are inter active programs that live in Gregs server.

Physics news on Phys.org
Gregs? :

NOOOOOOO!
*ahem*
I mean... really? :uhh:

Lisa! said:
Gregs? :
Greg is the site administrator/owner.

Yeah, but he's one person! He should write Greg's. :biggrin:

And when you get promoted, you are actually found and murdered. You are then repalced by the program.

Lisa! said:
Yeah, but he's one person! He should write Greg's. :biggrin:
Oh... Wolram you just pwned by Lisa! on grammar! :biggrin:

Isn't it funny? Lisa! and grammer?:rofl:

grammar! you're going downhill again. :tongue:

It is a gigantic plot to gather all the scientific knowledge of man kind,
Lisa caused the recent problems with the server as it got so confused with
her posts.

Pengwuino said:
And when you get promoted, you are actually found and murdered. You are then repalced by the program.

Yep, and people are told they have moved to some remote place. :uhh:

Yah... the real Evo supposedly had moved to southern Russia to conduct plant research...

No :cry: :cry:

And what about Moon bear ?

Awh Sir, you don't want to get a promotion?:rolleyes:

The program is fighting back, Ivan seeking, "sub routine 12", has just posted
a thread about food. :rofl:

hmm now that you mention it, Moonbear has been posting a bit more robotic, sense her "move" :uhh:

hypatia said:
hmm now that you mention it, Moonbear has been posting a bit more robotic, sense her "move" :uhh:

I think Moonbear is sub routine 10.

wolram said:
That all the mentors on PFs are inter active programs that live in Gregs server.
*decrypts message into biary*
*analyzes message*
*notices code red*

why no, wolram. I am not a robot on greg's computer...bzzbbzzbbzzzzz!

These computer programs are getting to darned good.

*decrypts message into biary*
*analyzes message*
what do you mean, *takes data from lisa!'s post* MR Wolram? I am not a computer program.

end reply()

I think i will concoct a, "stutter virus", that wil show who the humans are.

t-that w-won't-t b-b-be necesary w-wolram :smile:

end reply()
return reply();

1. What is "Interactive Mentors on Greg's Server"?

"Interactive Mentors on Greg's Server" is a virtual mentorship program that allows individuals to connect with experienced professionals in various fields through an online platform. The program offers interactive sessions, resources, and guidance to help individuals reach their career goals.

2. How does the mentorship program work?

The program works by connecting individuals with mentors through a server on Greg's platform. Mentors and mentees can communicate through chat, voice, or video calls, and can also participate in group discussions and activities. Mentors provide guidance, advice, and resources to help mentees in their personal and professional development.

3. What are the benefits of participating in this mentorship program?

The mentorship program offers several benefits, including networking opportunities, access to experienced professionals, personalized guidance, and resources to enhance personal and professional skills. Mentees can also gain valuable insights and advice from their mentors, which can help them in their career growth.

4. Who are the mentors in this program?

The mentors in this program are experienced professionals from various industries and backgrounds. They have volunteered their time and expertise to help individuals in their career development. Each mentor has been carefully selected and vetted to ensure they have the necessary qualifications and experience to provide valuable guidance and support.

5. How can I become a mentee in this program?

To become a mentee in this program, you can visit Greg's server and join the mentorship program channel. From there, you can connect with mentors and participate in activities and discussions. You can also reach out to the program administrators for more information on becoming a mentee.