Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Difficult to learn Heat Tranfer, I Need Help

1. Feb 6, 2009 #1
    Hi guys,

I am an undergraduate of mechanical engineering entering in year 2007. I have difficulty to learn heat transfer. So far, I have been taken this heat transfer module in 1 half years with D score.

Can you tell me how to learn heat transfer to get score at least B?

I want to get B score because after graduated in this undergaduate study of mechanical engineering, I would to take the further learning focus in convertion energy and worked in oil company in my country.

Thanks in advance

Haibin

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 6, 2009 #2

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

If you just take it again, you're likely to do a lot better. Try taking it over the summer as a short course and with nothing else going on, if that is an option. You're likely to do better.

4. Feb 13, 2009 #3
    No offense, but if the course is in English I'd try working on your English skills.

Other than that, if you're good at math all you need is conceptual understanding. My profs always let us have the necessary formulas and tables for exams you just need to know how to use them.

5. Mar 20, 2009 #4
    you can get it iin heat and mass transfer hand book,

please visit www.scrabd.com[/URL]

irian
    blog : [url]http://irianpoo.blogspot.com/[/url]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook