Digital Communications Forums

In summary, the speakers discuss their search for an active forum or blog where advanced topics on Digital Communications can be discussed. They mention EDAboard forums as a potential source, but note that it is not active in the topics they are interested in. They suggest looking into IETF, IEEE, and IEC websites, but note that these are more technical and focus on standards rather than the theory of digital communications.
EngWiPy
Hello all,

I have noticed that most of the posts here are not related to Digital Communications, a branch of Electrical Engineering. I search the Internet for Forums to discuss different topics on Digital Communications and I found EDAboard forums, with one forum to Digital Communications. However, the forum is not active in the topics I am interested in.

Does anyone here knows an active forum or blog where advanced Digital Communications topics are discussed?

Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
Svein said:
I wondered about the same thing. However, I would suggest you dig a little into IETF (https://www.ietf.org/rfc.html), IEEE (http://www.ieee802.org/) and IEC (http://www.iec.ch/ , try IEC 61850 for a start).

I was looking or forums to discuss the theory of digital communications as we do research. These websites look more technical and talk about standards than discuss the theory of digital communications underneath them.

Thanks

What is a Digital Communications Forum?

A Digital Communications Forum is an online platform where people can discuss and share information about various topics related to digital media and communication. It allows users to connect with others who have similar interests and engage in discussions, ask questions, and share their knowledge and experiences.

What are the benefits of participating in a Digital Communications Forum?

Participating in a Digital Communications Forum allows individuals to stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the field. It also provides an opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, learn from others' experiences, and gain valuable insights and knowledge.

How do I join a Digital Communications Forum?

Most Digital Communications Forums are free to join and can be accessed through a simple registration process. Users can create an account using their email address or social media accounts, and then they can start participating in discussions and accessing the forum's features.

What topics are typically discussed in a Digital Communications Forum?

Digital Communications Forums cover a wide range of topics, such as social media marketing, digital advertising, content creation, search engine optimization, and many more. Users can also suggest new topics for discussion, making the forum a dynamic and ever-evolving platform.

How can I ensure a positive and productive experience in a Digital Communications Forum?

To have a positive and productive experience in a Digital Communications Forum, it is essential to follow the forum's rules and guidelines. Users should also be respectful and open-minded towards others' opinions and contributions. Additionally, actively participating in discussions and sharing valuable insights can help create a meaningful experience for both the user and the community.