What is the mathematical or graphical representation of Output Voltage?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the request for the output voltage to be provided either mathematically or graphically. However, it is mentioned that this forum does not simply provide answers and that the request should be posted as a homework problem with some evidence of the individual's understanding. The conversation ends with a suggestion to read a private message.
erece
please tell the output voltage mathematically or graphically

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 385
Engineering news on Phys.org
erece said:
please tell the output voltage mathematically or graphically

I see you have several dozen posts, so you should know very well by now that this forum doesn't work like that. We don't just spoon-feed answers, we try to help people think. You need to post this in the proper form as a homework problem and show whatever work you are able to do yourself so we have some idea of your state of knowledge and just what it is that you do not understand.

Thread locked.

erece, please read the Private Message (PM) I have sent you.

1. What is output voltage?

Output voltage refers to the electrical potential difference measured at the output of a circuit or device. It is the amount of voltage that is produced or delivered by a source, such as a battery or power supply.

2. How is output voltage calculated?

Output voltage can be calculated using Ohm's Law, which states that voltage (V) is equal to current (I) multiplied by resistance (R). It can also be calculated using the power formula, which states that power (P) is equal to voltage (V) multiplied by current (I).

3. What is the relationship between output voltage and input voltage?

The relationship between output voltage and input voltage depends on the circuit or device being used. In some circuits, the output voltage may be the same as the input voltage, while in others it may be higher or lower. This is determined by the components and configurations of the circuit.

4. How are output voltage graphs used in engineering?

Output voltage graphs are used in engineering to analyze and understand the behavior of a circuit or device. They can show the relationship between input and output voltage, as well as how the output voltage changes with different inputs or over time.

5. Can output voltage be adjusted?

Yes, output voltage can be adjusted in some circuits or devices using components such as voltage regulators or potentiometers. These components can be used to control the output voltage to a desired level.