Disconnect my internet for a while

• Thread starter pmb_phy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Internet
In summary, Pete is going to have to disconnect his internet for a while because of medical reasons. However, he plans on visiting the forums occasionally.
pmb_phy
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I didn't see a forum for this.

This is just a note to let you guys know that I have to disconnect my internet for a while (medical reasons strangely enough). See you in the future ... when, I have no idea.

Pete

Physics news on Phys.org
Take care.

Thanks for some useful discussions.

rob

all the best wishes

georg

Wishing you the best. Hope all goes well! You're one smart guy. You definitely helped me to understand relativity better.

Come back soon, Pete. I hope everything is OK.

Thanks everyone. I sure appreciate the sentiment. As I mentioned to someone else the problem is this darn crushing anxiety. I don't know what's causing it so I have to do my best to try to figure it out. I'll be seeing a counselor to help me. But I have strong feeling the forums on the net are part of the cause. I'll stop by every once in a while when I hit the library.

This is a reall problem because many symptoms of anxiety are identical to or can be confused with Acute Myloid Leukemia (AML) which is the cancer I had. I had to go to the ER numerous times because of this. E.g. a while back I had a strange taste in my mouth - it was a tinny/metalic taste. To me that doesn't sound like anxiety. I always thought anxiety was a tight chest or something like that, readily identifiable. Another symptom is chronic fatigue. I thought this fatigue was a direct after effect of chemo.

The internet will be on until 9:00am today so I'll post a bit.

Pete

Take care, Pete. I wish you well.

Bye Pete, hope you feel better and come back soon.

Hope the treatment works out well Pete; get well soon.

Hoping for a speedy recovery. We'll save you a seat.

Related to Disconnect my internet for a while

1. Why would I want to disconnect my internet for a while?

There are a few reasons why someone may want to temporarily disconnect their internet. It could be to save on monthly costs, to minimize distractions, or to take a break from technology.

2. How long should I disconnect my internet for?

The length of time for a disconnect is entirely up to personal preference and the reason for doing so. It could be for a few hours, a day, or even longer. Just make sure to inform your internet provider if it will be for an extended period of time.

3. Will disconnecting my internet affect my devices?

Yes, disconnecting your internet will affect any devices that are connected to it. They will not have access to the internet until it is reconnected.

4. How do I disconnect my internet?

The process for disconnecting your internet may vary depending on your internet provider. Generally, you can call your provider and request a temporary disconnect, or you can log into your account online and make the request there.

5. Will I still have access to my email and other online accounts while my internet is disconnected?

No, if your internet is disconnected, you will not have access to any online accounts that require an internet connection. You may be able to access them through a mobile data connection if available.