x(n) is a vector function where n is all the intergers from -infinity to +infinity. nv(n-1) is n*v(n-1) which is the multiplication of two vectors. Again n is all integers from -infinity to +infinity and v(n-1) is the vector function v(n) after all the elements have been shifted over one position to the right.
At least that's what it looks like form my position.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving