1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Displays without solids

  1. Jun 28, 2004 #1
    i've tried searching but i'm not sure of the proper name for these things... interested in 'holographic' displays but without the normal glass or anything. i was thinking maybe there is an invention that uses lasers and/or interference to produce light/whatever. do you know? thx
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 28, 2004 #2
    I have also wondered what the current level of quality is in constructing one of these devices. I'm sure there are people working on such a thing.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?

Similar Discussions: Displays without solids
  1. Display of TV (Replies: 3)