Gödel Metric Theses & Dissertations: 3 in Eng/Port, 1 in Portuguese

In summary, the speaker is a master's student studying the Gödel metric and is seeking theses and dissertations about the subject, particularly in English and Portuguese. They are having difficulty finding relevant material and are asking for help and suggestions from others. They also mention a specific analysis of spin and rotation in Godel spacetime that can be found in a specific section of some notes and provide links to two papers for further reading.
ferst
Hi, I'm doing the master in science and one of things that I have to study is the Gödel metric. His paper have a high level for me and I'm seeking theses and dissertations about the Gödel universe. At moment I got three theses about the subject in english and portuguese-BR and one dissertation in portuguese-BR.

There are only a few theses about Gödel metric in portuguese and I can't find many theses in english because I don't know how to seek beyond the google.

I would appreciate if somebody show me how to get some theses in english or spanish. I would appreciate too if somebody give me some text about the subject.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is the Gödel Metric?

The Gödel Metric is a mathematical concept developed by Austrian logician Kurt Gödel. It is a measurement of the curvature of space and time in a specific mathematical model called the Godel universe.

2. What are the main theses presented in Gödel Metric Theses & Dissertations?

The main theses presented in Gödel Metric Theses & Dissertations are the mathematical proof of the existence of a Godel universe, the implications of this universe on our understanding of time and causality, and the potential for using the Godel Metric in other areas of mathematics and physics.

3. What is the significance of the Gödel Metric in the field of physics?

The Gödel Metric has significant implications for our understanding of the universe and its physical laws. It challenges traditional notions of time and causality and offers new perspectives on the nature of reality.

4. Are there any practical applications of the Gödel Metric?

While the Gödel Metric is primarily a theoretical concept, it has potential applications in areas such as cosmology, general relativity, and quantum mechanics. It may also have implications for time travel and the study of closed timelike curves.

5. Is there any additional research being done on the Gödel Metric?

Yes, there is ongoing research on the Gödel Metric and its implications. There are also ongoing debates and discussions surrounding its validity and potential applications in other fields of study.