Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Distraction Distraction Diiiiiissstttrrraacccttiiiooonnnnnnnn

1. Oct 24, 2005 #1
    This is what I do to avoid doing my Sociology assignment. So far I have the first paragraph down. Another page and a half or so to do, and about....4 hours to do it in... wasting time wasting time wasting time. It's not even a really bad assignment, I'm just not in a worky mood right now.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 24, 2005 #2
    I know the feeling....

I need to get banned. Is there any way to request a banning?
  4. Oct 24, 2005 #3
    Speaking of which. When are you going to respond to my democracy thread? You're past the due date.
  5. Oct 24, 2005 #4
    Okay, starting the third paragraph.
  6. Oct 24, 2005 #5
    Fourth paragraph....
  7. Oct 24, 2005 #6
    So how much of your essay is just BS so far?
  8. Oct 24, 2005 #7
    Yeah it would be nice if I, and many of us, were banned from PF. I have been trying to lately, but MB has yet to even give me a warning, just two pm's. I almost feel like I will need to directly attack MB just to get a warning :surprised
  9. Oct 24, 2005 #8
    About four paragraphs, why?
  10. Oct 24, 2005 #9
    Perhaps someone should start a thread and take a poll (I do not know how, and do not 'want' to know how) on PF to determine who believes they are "addicted" to PF.

11. Oct 24, 2005 #10
    still on the fourth paragraph...
  12. Oct 24, 2005 #11
    I have a three page paper I should be writing right now, but... screw it.
  13. Oct 24, 2005 #12
    Power To The Slackers!!
  14. Oct 24, 2005 #13
    I have a unit project to do for history :(

I need to start it!
  15. Oct 24, 2005 #14
    is it due tomorrow?
  16. Oct 24, 2005 #15
    Yup, and it was assigned two weeks ago.... I should start on it.
  17. Oct 24, 2005 #16
    Yeah, you should. Technically I started this yesterday when I read the article and chose my subject. (nevermind the fact that I changed my mind this afternoon and did a different article).

It's due tomorrow.
  18. Oct 24, 2005 #17
    Will some body please just ban me!!!!!

For the love of all that is good....I can't stay away from GD! I have even tried to hide my wireless card so I cannot access the internet....

Hello my name is Townsend and I'm a PFaholic.
  19. Oct 24, 2005 #18
    I think I should run for PF Mentorship. My platform will be based around "Will ban PFaholics to break addictions"

there seems to be quite a demand for it.
  20. Oct 24, 2005 #19
    I too know how you guys feel....in the past 2 weeks I have left 2 1500 word essays to the night before. One of them I didn't finish, handed in 3 days late...and then other i finished at 2:30 in the morning. Then my physics lab is due tomorrow and I am doing that right now....almost done.....god i hate how i end up doing this!
  21. Oct 24, 2005 #20
    really? I love it. I only work when I'm pressured for time. I have never (ever) been able to do an assignment before the night before.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?