1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Distraction Distraction Diiiiiissstttrrraacccttiiiooonnnnnnnn

1. Oct 24, 2005 #1
    This is what I do to avoid doing my Sociology assignment. So far I have the first paragraph down. Another page and a half or so to do, and about....4 hours to do it in... wasting time wasting time wasting time. It's not even a really bad assignment, I'm just not in a worky mood right now.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 24, 2005 #2
    I know the feeling....

I need to get banned. Is there any way to request a banning?

4. Oct 24, 2005 #3
    Speaking of which. When are you going to respond to my democracy thread? You're past the due date.

5. Oct 24, 2005 #4
    Okay, starting the third paragraph.

6. Oct 24, 2005 #5
    Fourth paragraph....

7. Oct 24, 2005 #6
    So how much of your essay is just BS so far?

8. Oct 24, 2005 #7
    Yeah it would be nice if I, and many of us, were banned from PF. I have been trying to lately, but MB has yet to even give me a warning, just two pm's. I almost feel like I will need to directly attack MB just to get a warning :surprised

9. Oct 24, 2005 #8
    About four paragraphs, why?

10. Oct 24, 2005 #9
    Perhaps someone should start a thread and take a poll (I do not know how, and do not 'want' to know how) on PF to determine who believes they are "addicted" to PF.

o:)

11. Oct 24, 2005 #10
    still on the fourth paragraph...

12. Oct 24, 2005 #11
    I have a three page paper I should be writing right now, but... screw it.

13. Oct 24, 2005 #12
    Power To The Slackers!!

14. Oct 24, 2005 #13
    I have a unit project to do for history :(

I need to start it!

15. Oct 24, 2005 #14
    is it due tomorrow?

16. Oct 24, 2005 #15
    Yup, and it was assigned two weeks ago.... I should start on it.

17. Oct 24, 2005 #16
    Yeah, you should. Technically I started this yesterday when I read the article and chose my subject. (nevermind the fact that I changed my mind this afternoon and did a different article).

It's due tomorrow.

18. Oct 24, 2005 #17
    Will some body please just ban me!!!!!

For the love of all that is good....I can't stay away from GD! I have even tried to hide my wireless card so I cannot access the internet....

Hello my name is Townsend and I'm a PFaholic.

19. Oct 24, 2005 #18
    I think I should run for PF Mentorship. My platform will be based around "Will ban PFaholics to break addictions"

there seems to be quite a demand for it.

20. Oct 24, 2005 #19
    I too know how you guys feel....in the past 2 weeks I have left 2 1500 word essays to the night before. One of them I didn't finish, handed in 3 days late...and then other i finished at 2:30 in the morning. Then my physics lab is due tomorrow and I am doing that right now....almost done.....god i hate how i end up doing this!

21. Oct 24, 2005 #20
    really? I love it. I only work when I'm pressured for time. I have never (ever) been able to do an assignment before the night before.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?