Divination: The end of the human

• Thread starter yu_wing_sin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Human
In summary: An important figure will overthrow relativity and will be very rich. However, the time frame is off by about 3-4 years, so it's still uncertain if this will happen in the next few months or not. Believe or not, that is up to you!
yu_wing_sin
------------------------------------------------
From the two Chinese ancient famous divination book, Ming dynasty "Jin-ling-ta" and the Tang dynasty "Cang-tou-shi", they predicted the end of the human and the world would be several centuries later the "Chicken to dog year" (Chinese culture, foreigners may not understand). I estimate the time maybe in 3474-3475 year.

The content is following (Jin-ling-ta):
In the Tiger year, hazards come out, lucky people lives in mountains,
The plain is covered by the water,
All will be destroyed, nothing can escape that,
People will be peaceful to live in the swamp﹐
Although high buildings can be through into the sky, but the calamity acctually can destroy all them,
Finally, all the flourish is vanished at a night!
-------------------------------------------------------
This the description of the progress of the end of the world.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
yu_wing_sin said:
------------------------------------------------
From the two Chinese ancient famous divination book, Ming dynasty "Jin-ling-ta" and the Tang dynasty "Cang-tou-shi", they predicted the end of the human and the world would be several centuries later the "Chicken to dog year" (Chinese culture, foreigners may not understand). I estimate the time maybe in 3474-3475 year.

The content is following (Jin-ling-ta):
In the Tiger year, hazards come out, lucky people lives in mountains,
The plain is covered by the water,
All will be destroyed, nothing can escape that,
People will be peaceful to live in the swamp﹐
Although high buildings can be through into the sky, but the calamity acctually can destroy all them,
Finally, all the flourish is vanished at a night!
-------------------------------------------------------
This the description of the progress of the end of the world.

Since none of us will be alive in 3474, there is no way to test the prophecy. Do you have some prophecies that will become true in the next few months?

SGT said:
Since none of us will be alive in 3474, there is no way to test the prophecy. Do you have some prophecies that will become true in the next few months?

Yes, I have divined that.

Next few monthes, America will have internal war; An important person who overthrows relativity will appear; I will get the good news and be rich.

The time 3474 - 3475 is not correct, I think it should be in about 3480 - 3481, but my estimation may be wrong, because the time is difficult to estimate, but according to the Chinese cultural knowledge, we will know what is "chicken to dog year", it is Chinese branch of year.

yu_wing_sin said:
Next few monthes, America will have internal war;
Could you be more specific? How many months? Ie, if the war doesn't start in 4 months, can we safely say you were wrong?

russ_watters said:
Could you be more specific? How many months? Ie, if the war doesn't start in 4 months, can we safely say you were wrong?

Believe or not, that is up to you! Haha...

The sin of American has arrived in front of the God-----In my divination result, the God told.
The America will decay quickly in the civil war.

1. What is "Divination: The end of the human" about?

"Divination: The end of the human" is a hypothetical concept that explores the possible future of humanity and the potential end of our species. It is often discussed in the context of scientific and technological advancements, societal changes, and potential catastrophic events.

2. Is there any scientific evidence for the concept of "Divination: The end of the human"?

As a scientist, I cannot definitively answer this question as it pertains to a hypothetical concept. However, there are various scientific theories and studies that explore the potential threats to human existence, such as climate change, nuclear war, and emerging technologies. It is essential to continue researching and addressing these potential risks to prevent them from becoming a reality.

3. Can we prevent "Divination: The end of the human" from happening?

Again, as a scientist, I cannot predict the future or guarantee prevention of any potential events. However, it is crucial to continue advancing scientific research and technology, practicing responsible decision-making, and taking action to mitigate potential threats to human existence.

4. What can we learn from considering "Divination: The end of the human"?

Exploring the concept of "Divination: The end of the human" can serve as a reminder of the fragility of our species and the importance of taking care of our planet and society. It can also inspire us to think critically and take action to prevent potential catastrophic events, leading to a more sustainable and secure future for humanity.

5. Is there any way to prepare for "Divination: The end of the human"?

As mentioned before, the future is unpredictable, and there is no definitive way to prepare for a hypothetical concept. However, we can take steps to mitigate potential risks by investing in disaster preparedness, promoting global cooperation, and prioritizing sustainable practices and technologies.