A Do any liquids NOT supercool?

Summary
Do any liquids demonstrate absolutely no supercooling (IE they freeze reliably right at their melting point?)
It seems like having the ability to become supercooled below their melting point is the default for liquids (at least liquids without suspended particles, without many interfaces, and without other perturbations). Are there any liquids that don't supercool at all? Or if not, are there any classes of liquids that are known for having very little ability to supercool (their melting temperature is very close to their temperature of 'homogeneous nucleation')?

.Scott

Homework Helper
I can't find a suitable source for this, but at 0.3K and 29 to 35 atmospheres pressure, Helium-3 will freeze with the addition of heat. There are more restrictive conditions where this can happen with Helium-4. These are exceptions to the normal rule of supercooling - but I don't know if they are the exceptions you are looking for.

That is indeed quite interesting, but it actually sounds like the opposite of the trait I'm looking for. It sounds like for He-3 and 4 there is a set of conditions for which supercooling is actually the stable state (at least if we simply define "supercooling" as being liquid while having a temperature below the melting temperature at that pressure). I'm thinking of materials which you could start with as a liquid above the melting temperature, and then remove heat until it exactly reaches the melting temperature, at which point it freezes as heat is removed before falling below the melting temperature.