1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Do I have enough time? - GRE's

1. Aug 15, 2005 #1
    Hey I'm a UK undergrad studying in his final year and plan to take the general and physics subject test.. My question is quite simply if I began to study for them right now would I have sufficient to prepare for them in oct/nov?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 15, 2005 #2

GCT

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

yeah you have plenty of time

4. Aug 15, 2005 #3
    depends on how much you remmeber from the previous years of your study. There are practice tests on teh gre website so look for them...and that university physics contest may help ya.

5. Aug 16, 2005 #4
    I can remember some, probably 65%.. Is there like a syllabus for the subject test which tells you which topics you need to know? That would save a lot of time.

Thanks

6. Aug 16, 2005 #5
    Baggio.... Roberto Baggio?

7. Aug 16, 2005 #6
    Maxos... yes :D my most favourite player

8. Aug 16, 2005 #7

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Thumbs up !

9. Aug 16, 2005 #8
    A fan too?

10. Aug 16, 2005 #9

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, would think we're everywhere. One of the greats, if not the great !

11. Aug 16, 2005 #10
    You have plenty of time, by the way it seems as though you've crowned R. Baggio, do any of you remember the 94 world cup, perhaps a little dirt on his record? Nonetheless, I have to admit he was a great player.

12. Aug 16, 2005 #11

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'd echo the time statement. Yeah, 94 cup wasn't certainly the brightest moment, think the injury he sustained was a major factor to the problems in the final .... that one kick ... heck!

13. Aug 16, 2005 #12
    Well he carried the WHOLE team.. It's a shame his injuries effected the rest of his career though.. He was quite untouchable in his prime. :(

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?