• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Do I have enough time? - GRE's

• Thread starter Baggio
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hey I'm a UK undergrad studying in his final year and plan to take the general and physics subject test.. My question is quite simply if I began to study for them right now would I have sufficient to prepare for them in oct/nov?

Thanks

Answers and Replies

GCT
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
yeah you have plenty of time

depends on how much you remmeber from the previous years of your study. There are practice tests on teh gre website so look for them...and that university physics contest may help ya.

I can remember some, probably 65%.. Is there like a syllabus for the subject test which tells you which topics you need to know? That would save a lot of time.

Thanks

Baggio.... Roberto Baggio?

Maxos... yes :D my most favourite player

PerennialII
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Thumbs up !

PerennialII said:
Thumbs up !
A fan too?

PerennialII
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yeah, would think we're everywhere. One of the greats, if not the great !

You have plenty of time, by the way it seems as though you've crowned R. Baggio, do any of you remember the 94 world cup, perhaps a little dirt on his record? Nonetheless, I have to admit he was a great player.

PerennialII
Science Advisor
Gold Member
what said:
You have plenty of time, by the way it seems as though you've crowned R. Baggio, do any of you remember the 94 world cup, perhaps a little dirt on his record? Nonetheless, I have to admit he was a great player.
I'd echo the time statement. Yeah, 94 cup wasn't certainly the brightest moment, think the injury he sustained was a major factor to the problems in the final .... that one kick ... heck!

Well he carried the WHOLE team.. It's a shame his injuries effected the rest of his career though.. He was quite untouchable in his prime. :(