Do I have enough time? - GRE's

• Thread starter Baggio
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the conversation discusses studying for the general and physics subject tests while in the final year of a UK undergraduate program. The person asks if there is enough time to prepare for the tests in October or November. They also mention a university physics contest and ask if there is a syllabus for the subject test. The conversation then shifts to discussing Roberto Baggio, a famous soccer player, and his career and injuries. Ultimately, the conversation concludes that there is enough time to prepare for the tests and that Baggio was a great player despite some challenges in his career.
Baggio
Hey I'm a UK undergrad studying in his final year and plan to take the general and physics subject test.. My question is quite simply if I began to study for them right now would I have sufficient to prepare for them in oct/nov?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
yeah you have plenty of time

depends on how much you remmeber from the previous years of your study. There are practice tests on teh gre website so look for them...and that university physics contest may help ya.

I can remember some, probably 65%.. Is there like a syllabus for the subject test which tells you which topics you need to know? That would save a lot of time.

Thanks

Baggio... Roberto Baggio?

Maxos... yes :D my most favourite player

Thumbs up !

PerennialII said:
Thumbs up !

A fan too?

Yeah, would think we're everywhere. One of the greats, if not the great !

You have plenty of time, by the way it seems as though you've crowned R. Baggio, do any of you remember the 94 world cup, perhaps a little dirt on his record? Nonetheless, I have to admit he was a great player.

what said:
You have plenty of time, by the way it seems as though you've crowned R. Baggio, do any of you remember the 94 world cup, perhaps a little dirt on his record? Nonetheless, I have to admit he was a great player.

I'd echo the time statement. Yeah, 94 cup wasn't certainly the brightest moment, think the injury he sustained was a major factor to the problems in the final ... that one kick ... heck!

Well he carried the WHOLE team.. It's a shame his injuries effected the rest of his career though.. He was quite untouchable in his prime. :(

1. How much time do I need to study for the GRE?

The amount of time you need to study for the GRE varies depending on your individual strengths and weaknesses. On average, most students spend 2-3 months studying for the GRE. However, some may need more or less time. It is important to assess your strengths and weaknesses and create a study plan that works for you.

2. Can I study for the GRE while working full-time?

Yes, it is possible to study for the GRE while working full-time. It may require some time management and prioritization, but many students have successfully prepared for the GRE while balancing a full-time job.

3. What is the best way to manage my time while studying for the GRE?

Creating a study schedule and sticking to it is the best way to manage your time while studying for the GRE. Be sure to include breaks and review sessions in your schedule to keep yourself on track and avoid burnout. It can also be helpful to set specific goals for each study session to keep yourself motivated.

4. How many hours per day should I study for the GRE?

The number of hours you should study for the GRE per day will vary based on your individual study plan and schedule. Some days you may need to study for longer periods of time, while others you may only need to review for a short amount of time. It's important to be flexible and adjust your study schedule as needed.

5. Is it better to study for the GRE in small chunks or longer study sessions?

Studying for the GRE in shorter, more frequent study sessions can be more effective than studying for longer periods of time. This allows your brain to process the information more effectively and prevents burnout. However, it's important to find a study schedule that works best for you and your learning style.