Photon Mass: My Irresistible Urge to Draw

In summary, "Photon Mass: My Irresistible Urge to Draw" is a scientific comic book that explains the concept of photon mass and its implications for the nature of light. It is suitable for readers of all ages and can be used as a teaching tool. The author was inspired to create the comic book as a way to make the concept of photon mass more accessible and engaging for a wider audience.
pervect
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
I had an irresitible urge to draw this...

Attachments

• photons_have_mass.png
    photons_have_mass.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 492
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl:

Uh oh , not enough mass, looks like we ended up in purgatory.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great pervect.

1. What is "Photon Mass: My Irresistible Urge to Draw" about?

"Photon Mass: My Irresistible Urge to Draw" is a scientific comic book that explores the concept of photon mass and its implications for the nature of light. It uses colorful illustrations and easy-to-understand language to explain complex scientific concepts.

2. Is photon mass a well-established concept in physics?

Yes, photon mass is a well-established concept in physics. While photons are often considered to be massless particles, there is evidence that they may in fact have a very small mass. This concept has been studied and debated by scientists for many years.

3. What inspired you to create a comic book about photon mass?

As a scientist, I am always looking for creative ways to communicate complex ideas to a wider audience. I have always been passionate about art and decided to combine my love for science and art by creating a comic book. I wanted to make the concept of photon mass more accessible and engaging for people of all ages.

4. Who is the target audience for "Photon Mass: My Irresistible Urge to Draw"?

The target audience for this comic book is anyone who is interested in science and wants to learn more about photon mass. It is suitable for readers of all ages, from young children to adults, and does not require any prior knowledge of physics.

5. Can "Photon Mass: My Irresistible Urge to Draw" be used as a teaching tool?

Yes, "Photon Mass: My Irresistible Urge to Draw" can be used as a teaching tool in classrooms or for personal learning. The comic book presents complex scientific concepts in a fun and engaging way, making it a useful resource for educators and students alike. It also includes additional resources and references for further exploration of the topic.