Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Do you consider yourself lazy?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Nov 13, 2005 #1
    Seriously now:

Do you consider yourself lazy?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 13, 2005 #2
    **** yeah I'm lazy. It took me 2 weeks to write the first draft of this essay that's due tomorrow. I knew I had time to do it. I knew I'd regret it if I didn't start then. What did I do? I went to a halloween party. Do I regret it? Yeah... but probably not enough to stop me from doing it again.

4. Nov 13, 2005 #3
    **** yeah I'm lazy.

I am with Smurf on this one: I am way too lazy! I seem to waste everyday. I am so far behind in my classes, but I have A's in all of them, I am just hoping I can do ok for the next 4 weeks.

5. Nov 14, 2005 #4

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Eh, I'll answer tomorrow...

6. Nov 14, 2005 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Meh....

hmm, guess im too lazy to even meet hte minimum character requirement.

7. Nov 14, 2005 #6

honestrosewater

Gold Member

You should have waddled.

8. Nov 14, 2005 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

HRW is back!!! :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!)

9. Nov 14, 2005 #8

honestrosewater

Gold Member

I've been back; you were just too lazy to notice.

:!!) you too.

*waddle waddle*

10. Nov 14, 2005 #9
    stop fraternizing with the enemy!

11. Nov 14, 2005 #10

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Come on honestrosewater, you don't need Smurf's cause.... join my cause... its sooooo much better :wink: :wink: :wink:

12. Nov 14, 2005 #11
    Silence Infidel! HRW Swore an Oath of Allegiance to me before you were even a member of this board.

13. Nov 14, 2005 #12
    My personal experience is that when you are not able to completely adjust yourself according to your dreams, it makes you lazy. As soon as you find some way out to work as you wanted, you become ultra active.

Basically I'm not a lazy person.

14. Nov 14, 2005 #13
    I ammmmm sooooooo laaaaazyyy. PF is actually one of my favorite prcatinating techniques. More educational then alot of my other ones at least.

15. Nov 14, 2005 #14
    I'm so lazy... I just skipped both of my morning class because I stayed up till four in the morning playing on the computer.

16. Nov 14, 2005 #15

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I chose no, but that's due more to the opinion of others than my own personal opinion. Personally, if people consider me hard working, then the world must be filled with slackers. Just how little work does the average person do?

17. Nov 14, 2005 #16

Ba

Very little, that's why I consider myself a slacker. On the other hand I'm the only one who turned on our Calc homework last Wednesday, but I haven't studdied for the Physics Test tomorrow or done the homework.

18. Nov 14, 2005 #17

Danger

Gold Member

Breathing is the only excercise that I care to burden myself with. If I could hire someone else to do it for me without dropping dead, I would.

19. Nov 14, 2005 #18
    Meh....

hmm, guess im too lazy to even meet hte minimum character requirement.

20. Nov 14, 2005 #19
    Usually I'd be too lazy to ask, but I just gotta know what you did to turn on your homework. And what kind of class is your teacher running?

21. Nov 14, 2005 #20

Ba

It's Calc III, there are only 6 of us in the class. It's a small school. I had to use a computer to do my work for me. Bieng lazy I have some expierence with this.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?