Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog

• Thread starter The_Thinker
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blog
In summary: Oh, you mean that film that he's trying to get me to star in with him? No thanks. :yuck:In summary, a group of individuals discuss their personal blogs and a recent thread on a forum. They also make comments about a fellow member's pictures and behavior.
The_Thinker
Here mine:

http://www.imgonnab.blogspot.com/" [Broken]

Post yours below if you guys have one...

Oh... by the way... we started a group blog called 8 nuts in a duffel bag blog... check it out here:

http://www.8nuts.blogspot.com/" [Broken]

We are still looking for more people to join the posters... so if your interested in joining us.. let me know by mail or just post here... :rolleyes:

Oh... just in case you do... don't expect to get paid or anything... at the max... we'll probably comment on your posts...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Blog? I have a livejournal, for the last few years and I also video blog on YouTube. It's fun :)

I don't understand the point of having a blog...

dear blog, today was another sad day in my life, I can't find a man/woman in my life. I watched the news today and it make me think to myself, bla bla bla bla...no one cares.

Yeah, I'm not really into that whole Pokemon thing
I heard this is a good way to make people mad

cyrusabdollahi said:

dear blog, today was another sad day in my life, I can't find a man/woman in my life. I watched the news today and it make me think to myself, bla bla bla bla...no one cares.
:rofl: I don't see the point of a blog either. It seems to be an over-elaborative diary, so unless you're an extremely interesting person, then I can't imagine who would want to read it!

cyrusabdollahi said:

Nah, that ain't hardcore. Here's some:

dear blog, today was another great day in my life, I went to the shopping center and bought lots of great stuff with my friends! wow these new shirts are sooo kewl. everybody will be sooo jealous. and you know who was looking at me today during history class? joooosh. he's soooo cute.

radou said:
and you know who was looking at me today during history class? joooosh. he's soooo cute.

I never knew you swung that way. So hitting on new girls in the member photo thread was all a big cover up! :tongue2:

cristo said:
I never knew you swung that way. So hitting on new girls in the member photo thread was all a big cover up! :tongue2:

How do you know I'm not bisexual, huh? Perhaps I was inspired by the "Do bi-sexuals exist?" thread. :tongue2:

Dear Blog,
I logged into PF.

Hitting on members in the photo thread is pathetic. This is exactly why you see guys like Marlon lurking around in there.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Hitting on members in the photo thread is pathetic. This is exactly why you see guys like Marlon lurking around in there.

Yeah, and it's exactly why you see guys like Marlon posting pics of themselves in fancy outfits, too.

radou said:
How do you know I'm not bisexual, huh? Perhaps I was inspired by the "Do bi-sexuals exist?" thread. :tongue2:

Thats true.. my apologies! Hey, at least we have a definitive answer now! :biggrin:

cristo said:
Thats true.. my apologies! Hey, at least we have a definitive answer now! :biggrin:

Yeah, and you seem to be very happy about it. Perhaps your orientation should be inquired, too? :tongue:

radou said:
Yeah, and it's exactly why you see guys like Marlon posting pics of themselves in fancy outfits, too.

I wouldn't call that fancy, but tacky.

radou said:
Yeah, and you seem to be very happy about it. Perhaps your orientation should be inquired, too? :tongue:

Well, inquire away. You wouldn't have to if you'd read my blog :rofl:

cyrusabdollahi said:
I've been considering installing a red light on the thread. :bugeye:

cristo said:
Well, inquire away. You wouldn't have to if you'd read my blog :rofl:

I would, if you'd create one. Perhaps you should do so, I'm sure you have so many things to reveal to us. :tongue2:

Evo said:

You mean, like turning it into a red light district..? :tongue:

radou said:
You mean, like turning it into a red light district..? :tongue:
Yes. :biggrin: It seems to have taken a turn in that direction the past few months.

One more page and this is a locked thread. :biggrin:

Evo said:

Have you seen marlons early pictures, he looks like a child molester or weirdo/pervert... :rofl:

cyrusabdollahi said:
Have you seen marlons early pictures, he looks like a child molester or weirdo/pervert... :rofl:
No he doesn't, he looks like Jack Nicholson in "the Shining" Did you see his door picture?

attachment.php?attachmentid=3074.jpg

Nothing weird about that picture.....:uhh:

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:

Btw cyrus, you seem to know a lot about marlons pictures in general. Come on, admit it, there must be a folder somewhere deep in the jungle of your hard drive named 'marlie'.

Edit:

Evo said:
No he doesn't, he looks like Jack Nicholson in "the Shining" Did you see his door picture?

No one except Jack Nicholson looks like Jack Nicholson in the door picture. :biggrin:

radou said:
Btw cyrus, you seem to know a lot about marlons pictures in general. Come on, admit it, there must be a folder somewhere deep in the jungle of your hard drive named 'marlie'.

Edit:

No one except Jack Nicholson looks like Jack Nicholson in the door picture. :biggrin:

Marlons an A-hole....excuse me, "future academy award winner", as predicted by himself. :rolleyes:

He will get the award for the adult film industry, less is not more award.

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Marlons an A-hole....excuse me, "future academy awaard winner", as predicted by himself. :rolleyes:

Well, some people like A-holes. That doesn't mean anything. :tongue2:

cyrusabdollahi said:
He will get the award for the adult film industry.

:rofl:

radou said:
Well, some people like A-holes. That doesn't mean anything. :tongue2:

What you like is your own business.

radou said:
I would, if you'd create one. Perhaps you should do so, I'm sure you have so many things to reveal to us. :tongue2:
Haha.. many things? I don't think so! My blog these past few weeks would be incredibly dull!

cyrusabdollahi said:
attachment.php?attachmentid=3074.jpg

Nothing weird about that picture.....:uhh:

It's not that weird!

radou said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Apropos that pic of marlon posted above, well, marlon knows gals fall for cats and other cute little pets. He's smart.

Apropos that pic of marlon posted above, well, marlon knows gals fall for cats and other cute little pets. He's smart.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh...no.

He looks like one of these wooden puppets with an attached chin which can move.

:rofl: A marionette. Dance marlon, dance.

cyrusabdollahi said:
See what I mean about the pervert cat-eating, weirdo thing.

A cat-eating thing crossed my mind too, but I was too afraid to even mention it, since some members adore cats, unless I'm mistaken.

There is definitely something revealing in his look on that pic.

Cyrus, behave yourself!

Likes gracy
<h2>1. What is "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" about?</h2><p>"Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" is a blog that covers topics related to blogging, such as tips for starting a blog, how to grow your audience, and ways to monetize your blog. The unique name comes from the idea that starting a blog can feel overwhelming and like carrying a heavy load, but with the right tools and techniques, it can become a successful and enjoyable journey.</p><h2>2. Who is the author of "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog"?</h2><p>The author of "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" is a team of experienced bloggers and digital marketing experts. They have a passion for helping others start and grow their own blogs and share their knowledge through this blog.</p><h2>3. Is "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" geared towards a specific niche or audience?</h2><p>No, "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" is not specific to any particular niche or audience. The blog covers a variety of topics that can be helpful for anyone interested in starting or improving their blog, regardless of their niche or level of experience.</p><h2>4. Are there any resources or tools recommended on "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog"?</h2><p>Yes, "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" often shares helpful resources and tools for bloggers, such as website builders, social media scheduling tools, and email marketing platforms. These recommendations are based on the author's personal experience and research.</p><h2>5. Can I submit a guest post to be featured on "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog"?</h2><p>Yes, "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" welcomes guest posts from other bloggers and experts in the field. If you have valuable insights or tips to share with the blogging community, you can contact the author through the blog's contact form to discuss a potential guest post opportunity.</p>

1. What is "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" about?

"Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" is a blog that covers topics related to blogging, such as tips for starting a blog, how to grow your audience, and ways to monetize your blog. The unique name comes from the idea that starting a blog can feel overwhelming and like carrying a heavy load, but with the right tools and techniques, it can become a successful and enjoyable journey.

2. Who is the author of "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog"?

The author of "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" is a team of experienced bloggers and digital marketing experts. They have a passion for helping others start and grow their own blogs and share their knowledge through this blog.

3. Is "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" geared towards a specific niche or audience?

No, "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" is not specific to any particular niche or audience. The blog covers a variety of topics that can be helpful for anyone interested in starting or improving their blog, regardless of their niche or level of experience.

4. Are there any resources or tools recommended on "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog"?

Yes, "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" often shares helpful resources and tools for bloggers, such as website builders, social media scheduling tools, and email marketing platforms. These recommendations are based on the author's personal experience and research.

5. Can I submit a guest post to be featured on "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog"?

Yes, "Start Blogging: 8 Nuts in a Duffel Bag Blog" welcomes guest posts from other bloggers and experts in the field. If you have valuable insights or tips to share with the blogging community, you can contact the author through the blog's contact form to discuss a potential guest post opportunity.