Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Do you guys blog?

1. May 14, 2007 #1
    Here mine:

http://www.imgonnab.blogspot.com/

Post yours below if you guys have one...

Oh... by the way... we started a group blog called 8 nuts in a duffel bag blog... check it out here:

http://www.8nuts.blogspot.com/

We are still looking for more people to join the posters... so if your interested in joining us.. let me know by mail or just post here... :rolleyes:

Oh... just in case you do... don't expect to get paid or anything... at the max... we'll probably comment on your posts...:rofl:

2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2007 #2

Mk

Blog? I have a livejournal, for the last few years and I also video blog on YouTube. It's fun :)

4. May 14, 2007 #3
    I dont understand the point of having a blog...

dear blog, today was another sad day in my life, I cant find a man/woman in my life. I watched the news today and it make me think to myself, bla bla bla bla....no one cares.

5. May 14, 2007 #4

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, I'm not really into that whole Pokemon thing
    I heard this is a good way to make people mad

6. May 14, 2007 #5

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

:rofl: I don't see the point of a blog either. It seems to be an over-elaborative diary, so unless you're an extremely interesting person, then I can't imagine who would want to read it!

7. May 14, 2007 #6

radou

Homework Helper

Nah, that ain't hardcore. Here's some:

dear blog, today was another great day in my life, I went to the shopping center and bought lots of great stuff with my friends! wow these new shirts are sooo kewl. everybody will be sooo jealous. and you know who was looking at me today during history class? joooosh. he's soooo cute.

8. May 14, 2007 #7

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I never knew you swung that way. So hitting on new girls in the member photo thread was all a big cover up! :tongue2:

9. May 14, 2007 #8

radou

Homework Helper

How do you know I'm not bisexual, huh? Perhaps I was inspired by the "Do bi-sexuals exist?" thread. :tongue2:

10. May 14, 2007 #9
    Dear Blog,
    I logged into PF.

11. May 14, 2007 #10
    Hitting on members in the photo thread is pathetic. This is exactly why you see guys like Marlon lurking around in there.

12. May 14, 2007 #11

radou

Homework Helper

Yeah, and it's exactly why you see guys like Marlon posting pics of themselves in fancy outfits, too.

13. May 14, 2007 #12

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Thats true.. my apologies! Hey, at least we have a definitive answer now! :biggrin:

14. May 14, 2007 #13

radou

Homework Helper

Yeah, and you seem to be very happy about it. Perhaps your orientation should be inquired, too? :tongue:

15. May 14, 2007 #14
    I wouldnt call that fancy, but tacky.

16. May 14, 2007 #15

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Well, inquire away. You wouldn't have to if you'd read my blog :rofl:

17. May 14, 2007 #16

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I've been considering installing a red light on the thread. :bugeye:

18. May 14, 2007 #17

radou

Homework Helper

I would, if you'd create one. Perhaps you should do so, I'm sure you have so many things to reveal to us. :tongue2:

You mean, like turning it into a red light district..? :tongue:

19. May 14, 2007 #18

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Yes. :biggrin: It seems to have taken a turn in that direction the past few months.

20. May 14, 2007 #19
    One more page and this is a locked thread. :biggrin:

21. May 14, 2007 #20
    Have you seen marlons early pictures, he looks like a child molester or weirdo/pervert... :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?