1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Do you have this book? (Early Transcendentals - James Stewart) - It's the green one.

1. May 1, 2005 #1
    First off, I'm sorry for even asking this.

But if anyone happens to have the book:
    Early Transcendentals
    Sixth Edition
    (It's green the green one)

could you possibly post the following problems for me?
    Section 16.6 #11-16, 25, 26

I have the old edition and until now we haven't had to do any problems out of the book (just online). I don't want the answers, I just need the questions. I would be so freaking appreciative if anyone does that. Thank you, and again sorry to even bother you guys with a question like this.
  2. jcsd
  3. May 1, 2005 #2
    just go to your nearest university bookstore and jot it down =] sorry i got the 3rd or 4th
  4. May 2, 2005 #3
    hehe ok.
    Sorry about that, I was basically being lazy. I have finals right now, so I figured ahh what the hell, I'll just ask :smile:. Really it'll probably take the same amount of time to walk over there and write it down (as it did to type up the original post :)
  5. May 2, 2005 #4
    Shoot--- I have the book, but all those problems you want have an accompanying figure--- my scanner is on the fritz too :(

Sorry man--- parametric surfaces will most of the time require you to look at a picture.
  6. May 2, 2005 #5
    I frickin went to the bookstore today, and they had all the books blocked off for some reason. They wouldn't let me copy anything out of the books :( Why I say? ... who cares... I went to the library too, and they only had the third edition. So that sucks... anyways, there is another bookstore so I think I'll just head over there.

But, I do have a quick question for you:
    Do the problems have an expression and a graph? Or are they just graphs? Because all I have to do is graph those problems in Maple. So if they have expressions and you feel like being extra nice and typing those in here for me :). If they need the graphs then don't worry about it. I don't want anyone to have to scan something for me. Thanks for even looking.

7. May 2, 2005 #6
    Do you not know anyone else in the class with the 6th edition? That would perhaps be the easiest way :)
  8. May 2, 2005 #7
    hey frogpad do you play starcraft?
  9. May 2, 2005 #8
    Yeah I would get the problems from someone in class, but... I don't have any of there phone numbers, and the assignment is due tomorrow. :(

starcraft :)
    hehe, I haven't played that game in a REALLY long time. It was a great game though.
  10. Jun 16, 2005 #9
    Me too I play as well.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?