Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Do you have this book? (Early Transcendentals - James Stewart) - It's the green one.

1. May 1, 2005 #1
    First off, I'm sorry for even asking this.

But if anyone happens to have the book:
    CALCULUS
    Early Transcendentals
    Sixth Edition
    (It's green the green one)

could you possibly post the following problems for me?
    Section 16.6 #11-16, 25, 26

I have the old edition and until now we haven't had to do any problems out of the book (just online). I don't want the answers, I just need the questions. I would be so freaking appreciative if anyone does that. Thank you, and again sorry to even bother you guys with a question like this.

2. jcsd
  3. May 1, 2005 #2
    just go to your nearest university bookstore and jot it down =] sorry i got the 3rd or 4th

4. May 2, 2005 #3
    hehe ok.
    Sorry about that, I was basically being lazy. I have finals right now, so I figured ahh what the hell, I'll just ask :smile:. Really it'll probably take the same amount of time to walk over there and write it down (as it did to type up the original post :)

5. May 2, 2005 #4
    Shoot--- I have the book, but all those problems you want have an accompanying figure--- my scanner is on the fritz too :(

Sorry man--- parametric surfaces will most of the time require you to look at a picture.

6. May 2, 2005 #5
    I frickin went to the bookstore today, and they had all the books blocked off for some reason. They wouldn't let me copy anything out of the books :( Why I say? ... who cares... I went to the library too, and they only had the third edition. So that sucks... anyways, there is another bookstore so I think I'll just head over there.

But, I do have a quick question for you:
    Do the problems have an expression and a graph? Or are they just graphs? Because all I have to do is graph those problems in Maple. So if they have expressions and you feel like being extra nice and typing those in here for me :). If they need the graphs then don't worry about it. I don't want anyone to have to scan something for me. Thanks for even looking.

-cheers

7. May 2, 2005 #6
    Do you not know anyone else in the class with the 6th edition? That would perhaps be the easiest way :)

8. May 2, 2005 #7
    hey frogpad do you play starcraft?

9. May 2, 2005 #8
    Yeah I would get the problems from someone in class, but... I don't have any of there phone numbers, and the assignment is due tomorrow. :(

starcraft :)
    hehe, I haven't played that game in a REALLY long time. It was a great game though.

10. Jun 16, 2005 #9
    Me too I play as well.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook