Do you keep school notes/papers

• Thread starter waht
  • Start date
I've kept all my math work from grade 12 calculus and advanced functions courses... I also kept my work from my psychology class, philosophy class and I kept my kinesiology textbook (i was supposed to return it but forgot.)

I kept the math work (calculus and advanced functions) incase I ever wanted to take the course again to potentially improve my mark. I never did so I gave the notes to my girlfriends sister who was taking the course this year :smile: (not the example work just the notes on various lectures and all the tests marked with answers).

I kept the psychology work because I thought it was interesting... ditto for philosophy and I was quite impressed with the papers I wrote (so was the teacher) so I kept them too about 5 of them (for 2 philosophy courses they were on love, war, reality, time, government, and science).

The kinesiology textbook I kept by mistake I was supposed to return it but that thing is so packed full of useful information that when I found it I just decided it wasn't worth the time to go return it.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also kept some law case reviews a model UN resolution that I wrote (even though during the course of the meet every country was against me... I was the USA... my resolution was passed with 100% votes) and a random law essay on the death penalty and extradition

Pythagorean
Gold Member
I keep them for a year or two after the class (if the class was interesting enough to me that I think the material will be useful in my graduate studies). Then go through it and skim it down later. I just threw out just about everything I've kept.

Uhh, der, I have the intranets, I do'need no homeworks.