Searching for Theme from Impossible Mission II (No Quotes)

• Thread starter Clausius2
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone searching for a theme from the movie "Mission Impossible II" that plays during a scene where a girl is infected with a virus and the main characters try to escape from a laboratory. They discuss ways to find the theme, including searching on Google and using Windows Media Player. Eventually, one person finds the theme and shares the name, "Injection." The conversation ends with a positive tone as they celebrate finding the theme.
Clausius2
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm searching for a theme of Impossible Mission II. But it is not the main theme. I don't know its name, but it sounds where the pretty girl (I don't know her name because I came across the film when I was zapping) is infected with Quimera virus. Tom Cruise and her try then to escape of some laboratory.

Do you know the name of the theme?.

Physics news on Phys.org
Try searching google for "mission impossible 2 soundtrack credits" or something like that.

I did, and came up with a list of songs from the movie:

(The link is here: http://www.soundtrack.net/soundtracks/database/?id=2507 [Broken])
1. Hijack 4:09
2. "Iko-Iko" - Zap Mama 3:23
3. Seville 4:32
4. Nyah (Film Version) - featuring Heitor Pereira 2:20
5. "Mission: Impossible Theme" 0:39
6. The Heist 2:22
7. Ambrose 2:37
8. Bio-Techno 1:42
9. Injection 4:49
10. Bare Island 5:30
11. Chimera 1:42
12. The Bait 1:00
13. Mano a Mano 4:22
14. Mission: Accomplished 1:44
15. Nyah and Ethan 5:05
Total Time: 45:56

It's one of those.

Hope that helped! :tongue2:

Last edited by a moderator:
amwbonfire said:
Try searching google for "mission impossible 2 soundtrack credits" or something like that.

I did, and came up with a list of songs from the movie.

EDIT: List removed to make post shorter. :biggrin:

It's one of those.

Hope that helped! :tongue2:

Now use Windows Media Player to search for the music.

The Bob (2004 ©)

If you don't have media player, go searching on google.

Google is nifty! :biggrin:

Thank you all, yesterday I found the theme. It's "injection".

Good boys, good boys... :approve:

1. What is the theme from Impossible Mission II?

The theme from Impossible Mission II is a musical composition created for the 1988 video game "Impossible Mission II" by composer Alexander Brandon. It is a fast-paced and intense electronic track that is often associated with the game's action and stealth gameplay.

2. How was the theme from Impossible Mission II created?

The theme from Impossible Mission II was created using a combination of synthesizers, drum machines, and other electronic instruments. Composer Alexander Brandon used a technique called "tracking", which involves recording each individual instrument separately and then combining them to create the final composition.

3. Who composed the theme from Impossible Mission II?

The theme from Impossible Mission II was composed by Alexander Brandon, an American composer and sound designer who has worked on numerous video games, including the "Deus Ex" series and "Unreal Tournament". He is known for his use of electronic and industrial music in his compositions.

4. Is the theme from Impossible Mission II still popular today?

The theme from Impossible Mission II has gained a cult following and is still popular among video game music enthusiasts today. It has been remixed and covered by various artists, and is often used in video game music concerts and events.

5. Has the theme from Impossible Mission II been used in any other media?

Yes, the theme from Impossible Mission II has been used in various other media, including the 1994 movie "Airheads" and the TV show "Family Guy". It has also been sampled in numerous electronic music tracks and has been featured in several video game soundtracks.