Do you suffer

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Please, for the love of God make sure it isn't a constricer.

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
matthyaouw said:
Please, for the love of God make sure it isn't a constricer.
What's wrong with getting a really good squeeze? :confused:

Last edited:
Lisa!
Gold Member
wolram said:
At work, The place i work employs lots of women, and my job is to fix
machines, which some times involves getting into inelegant and un comfortable
positions, i am half in the machine and feel some one pinch my butt, i can't
get out fast enough to catch the culprit, and of course they are all o:)
On another occasion i am on my back three parts in a machine and some one
grabs my n**s, i guess it is only fun, but i have to find a way to get revenge
with out dangering relations.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You need a pscychologist or perhaps they need a psychologist!But for sure you or perhaps women around you suffer from different symptoms!

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Perhaps what you really need at the office is a female proctologist..

wolram
Gold Member
arildno said:
What's wrong with getting a really good squeeze? :confused:
It wouldn't work, we are not allowed pets in the factory, imagine finding a
snake in your trifle :yuck:

Lisa!
Gold Member
Why don't you have any friends btw them to help you?

wolram
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You need a pscychologist or perhaps they need a psychologist!But for sure you or perhaps women around you suffer from different symptoms!
Oh boy she is here :biggrin: the female head doctor :devil:
are you not tired of torturing us guys :grumpy: :biggrin:

wolram
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
It is a code of honor, no one rats on a mate, even if one did the others would
close ranks, and the ratter would be in deep ****
:biggrin:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
wolram said:
It is a code of honor, no one rats on a mate, even if one did the others would
close ranks, and the ratter would be in deep ****
That's what they need the proctologist for..

wolram
Gold Member
arildno said:
That's what they need the proctologist for..
I can think of a very good use for our biggest jelly depositor :biggrin:

Lisa!
Gold Member
wolram said:
Oh boy she is here :biggrin: the female head doctor :devil:
are you not tired of torturing us guys :grumpy: :biggrin:
I'm just trying to help you! :grumpy: You know I think you're dreaming about this situation but you don't realize it's a dream. Or perhaps you're right and they really do it. So I have to say they must be crazy.

Ok suppose they really do it. So we should find out why they do it. I think you should post a photo of yourself here and then we may be able to tel you why. And for sure it's alot easier to find a solution to your problem when we know about the reasons. Any way there are 2 posibilities :
1. they dislike seeing you there. so somehow they're protesting in this way.
2.they like you and they try to let you know! :bugeye:
(The second posibilities is almost impossible if they're not stupid, crazy or...)

wolram
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
I'm just trying to help you! :grumpy: You know I think you're dreaming about this situation but you don't realize it's a dream. Or perhaps you're right and they really do it. So I have to say they must be crazy.

Ok suppose they really do it. So we should find out why they do it. I think you should post a photo of yourself here and then we may be able to tel you why. And for sure it's alot easier to find a solution to your problem when we know about the reasons. Any way there are 2 posibilities :
1. they dislike seeing you there. so somehow they're protesting in this way.
2.they like you and they try to let you know! :bugeye:
(The second posibilities is almost impossible if they're not stupid, crazy or...)
Look under KIA for pic.
And there you go again, torture, torture
you are just so cruel :grumpy:
but if it helps your delusions, i will play along :biggrin:

Lisa!
Gold Member
wolram said:
Look under KIA for pic.
And there you go again, torture, torture
you are just so cruel :grumpy:
but if it helps your delusions, i will play along :biggrin:
You don't expect me to look at your photo, do you? :yuck: :yuck: I meant other guys do it. :grumpy: OK I'm going out of here now. Have a nice time with your dreams! :devil:

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Lisa! said:
Danger comes to mind. I think Danger would happily trade places with you Wooly. :biggrin:

wolram
Gold Member
Astronuc said:
Danger comes to mind. I think Danger would happily trade places with you Wooly. :biggrin:
Ok, danger, do you except the challenge? mind you they are not all , well
may be one, no i would be lying, none are very un ugly :biggrin:

wolram
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
You don't expect me to look at your photo, do you? :yuck: :yuck: I meant other guys do it. :grumpy: OK I'm going out of here now. Have a nice time with your dreams! :devil:
Thank the stars, the nut cracker has gone :biggrin:

You would need to post a picture of your backside, it maybe that its just too pinchable to resist.

*Kia*
Gold Member
well, I have a small discreet uv light available.
Seeing as I work in a cash office I have access to portable blacklights for money checking.

Seeing as I am a child of the cyber era (a clubber, a raver, call us what you will) I also have quantities of uv liquid - clear to the naked eye but wonderfully decorative along with the blacklight!

Evo
Mentor
Wolram, what you are describing is illegal in the workplace.

Has your employer failed to advise workers in your company that this is illegal, won't be tolerated, and the consequences of doing it? If not, you could be a rich man.

If you really do not care for what is happening but are afraid of making an official complaint, I would just make it a point to casually bring up the fact that certain behavior is illegal to anyone you talk to at work. Unless the person(s) doing this are dumber than dirt, they should get the hint. This way you haven't "ratted anyone out".

http://www.accident-compensation-information.co.uk/html/sexual_harassment.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I feel for you Wolram. I, too must crawl around under desks at my job and this sometimes leaves me in vulnerable positions (in a skirt, to make matters worse). I think there is real sexism going on here. No one would DARE to pinch my bum because I am female and it would be so easy to for me to start a lawsuit over the incident. It's not fair that women assume it's OK to touch a man inappropriately, that it's just all in good fun, and the man is actually enjoying it.

But OK, enough soapboxing. What you oughtta do is paint your backside up with some heavy-duty industrial-strength adhesive. Then, when the little minx goes for your goodies, she'll be stuck like a cockroach in a glue-trap!

But OK, enough soapboxing. What you oughtta do is paint your backside up with some heavy-duty industrial-strength adhesive. Then, when the little minx goes for your goodies, she'll be stuck like a cockroach in a glue-trap!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah! And then you can make a big scene and scream at her to stop violating you and get her all embarassed because she can't get her hand off you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
If you go for UV powder/liquid, use red - you can say that you caught her red-handed.

Mk
Or you could implant a landmine before you move into a volitale position. She'll be surprised.

Lisa!
Gold Member
Her fingerprint could help!

wolram said:
Thank the stars, the nut cracker has gone :biggrin:
Ok wolram, I'm going to be so nice and polite whenever I have to talk to you! o:)

Dear Sir, I hope you forgive me if I've bothered you!

Wow... similar things happened at the coffee house I worked at. The scary thing is that the manager was the culprit and was never fired because none of the girls cared. Only once did one complain and then she apearantly decided that she was over it and was friendly with him again. Damn California girls, now I know what the Beach Boys were singing about. :tongue: